37 being blacklisted ???

I have been a customer of Pair Networks ( for a few days and am already having a problem with my outgoing e-mail. I am using their SMTP server ( What I have found out is that the IP address of the SMTP server is being blacklisted.

Has anyone else had this problem using Pair's SMTP servers ???

If so, is this a common occurrence with them ?

I am trying to decide if I just need to go ahead a pay a little more and go with a VPS setup. I am the end-user with approx. 6 domains and limited hosting experience. I am not a reseller and opted for Pair because I heard good things about them and was afraid a VPS would be more complicated to setup / maintain.

P.S. I contacted Pair's tech support through the ticket system about this, but it's been 7 hours and I haven't had a response.

Where exactly are they listed? I only see one, for, at Reynolds ( What message are you getting back?

More info

Thanks for your reply.

I guess I should have mentioned that they are no longer listed, but they were earlier in the day. Here is a couple of the messages I was getting when my mail bounced. does not like recipient.
    Remote host said: 553 Blocked - see
    h t t p : / / w w w . s p a m c o p . n e t / b l . s h t m l ? 2 0 9 . 6 8 . 5 . 9
    Giving up on

(sorry about the extra spaces above, it won't let me put a link in since I'm a newbie)

and does not like recipient.
    Remote host said: 550 IP found in RBL cache
    Giving up on

( is the ip address for

It looks like Pair has now had their mailservers removed from any blacklists. My concern is that this may be a common problem. Even though they may stay on top of keeping their servers off of the blacklists when they get listed, it is still very inconvenient to have e-mails getting bounced back and having to re-send.

4. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from