hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : Web Hosting Lounge : Bloody attack on Mass. gay bar stuns region

Forum Jump

Bloody attack on Mass. gay bar stuns region

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Lounge Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Master

Bloody attack on Mass. gay bar stuns region

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

I certainly hope that the police and prosecutors are successful in getting the killer.

Rep. Barney Frank, a Massachusetts Democrat, called on Washington to pass a bill that would extend the federal law on hate crimes to cover offenses targeting people because of sexual orientation.

In some states that might seem needlessly redundant. For Massachusetts getting the Federal government to do the job may be what it takes for a capital crime to bring an adequate sentence.

Old
An Awesome Dude

Very very sad...........

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Sponsored Links
Old
Community Liaison

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude
Very very sad...........

Very much agreed.

Sirius

Old
Web Hosting Guru

This is an example of Christian Terrorist, oh wait since he is a christian he is just a criminal...heh western media.

Old

Stupid sick people

Old
Web Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgruntled
Rep. Barney Frank, a Massachusetts Democrat, called on Washington to pass a bill that would extend the federal law on hate crimes to cover offenses targeting people because of sexual orientation.
I'm surprised it already doesn't.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abvex
This is an example of Christian Terrorist, oh wait since he is a christian he is just a criminal...heh western media.
Quote:
Originally Posted by REUTERS
A search of Robida's bedroom turned up neo-Nazi literature and posters slurring gays, Jews and African-Americans, Walsh said. He also appears on a Web site posing with Nazi flags.
Abvex, he was Neo-Nazi (rather, believed in it), not Christian. You're jumping to conclusions in an effort to make it look like all Christians are as much terrorists as anyone else. I'm sorry to burst your bubble...

Old
Web Hosting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webdude
Abvex, he was Neo-Nazi (rather, believed in it), not Christian. You're jumping to conclusions in an effort to make it look like all Christians are as much terrorists as anyone else. I'm sorry to burst your bubble...
Actually, I was hoping to get a respond like yours, now you know how Muslims feel when terrorist are tied to Islam.

Neo-Nazi = Terrorist

I know Christian is a peaceful religion, I was merely proving a point there.

Old
Junior Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abvex
Actually, I was hoping to get a respond like yours, now you know how Muslims feel when terrorist are tied to Islam.

Neo-Nazi = Terrorist

I know Christian is a peaceful religion, I was merely proving a point there.
Neo-Nazi does not equal terrorist.

And the dudes myspace says he's an atheist.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

I am not reffering to their platform babychi, but their actions.

Old
Junior Guru

Because they're constantly all over the news for killing people, right?

Old
Web Hosting Master

Many of the Neo-Nazis have a religion called "Christian Identity", which is a highly distorted derivative of Christianity. It is described pretty well at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
Every mainstream Christian demonination regards the Christian Identity Movement as thoroughly fake Christianity. All the Biblical prohibitions against crimes like the recent one in New Bedford are wasted on the Christian Identity Movement, whose main purpose seems to be to rationalize their way around those behavior standards.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgruntled
There's actually a strong argument against this, for two reasons. The first is from conservatives who insist that orientation shouldn't be protected, because listing it would give it 'credibility.' (My personal opinion is that these people are crazy.) I can understand the second argument, though: if there's a brutal attack on someone because of their race, is that really any worse than a brutal attack on someone because, say, they were wearing the wrong colors or whtanot? There shouldn't be certain 'categories' of people that you get penalized for attacking more.

As long as hate crime laws exist, though, I do believe homosexuals should be protected under them.

Old
Webhosting Reseller

Neo-Nazi people even hates Christians because of their view toward racial equality.

Sadly, there are a few Christians who have Neo-Nazi attitudes.

He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
Jeffrey's Cute Blog | My stockphotos and illustrations

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Outage of Vietnamese News Sites Caused by Country's Largest Attack Ever Web Hosting News 2014-10-21 12:57:16
DDoS Attack Hits Australian ISP Cirrus Communications Web Hosting News 2014-08-01 12:29:18
Tor Network Investigates Attack That May Have Unmasked Anonymous Users Web Hosting News 2014-07-31 13:36:13
The Cloud Is Under Siege; How Can I Protect It From DDoS Attacks? Webinars 2014-06-10 10:55:46
Linode Mitigates DDoS Attack on Linode Manager Web Hosting News 2013-08-06 14:46:48