Small but stable hosting

Hello,
    am looking for a small but very stable and hackers safe hosting. Requirements:
    200-300 MB space
    5-10 GB Bandwith
    5 MySQL DB
    PHP
    Back up copies
    Fast support (very important)
    Stability (very important)
    CPanel or Plesk
    Would be great the cost be about USD 4-8/month

Was thinking about TCH, but have heard many negative opinions in the past few months about them. Site5 doesn't offer CPanel.

Quote Originally Posted by lanas
    Was thinking about TCH, but have heard many negative opinions in the past few months about them. Site5 doesn't offer CPanel.
    Actually, Site5's "NetAdmin" is actually just a very elaborately designed cPanel skin - it's actually cPanel under the hood . However, I'd look at hosting on a cluster simply because of the fact that if one server is comprimised, not all of the data will be comprimised as not all of it will be stored on that one server.

BTW, what kind of site is this that requires hacker-proof hosting? (well, more than the usual).
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Quote Originally Posted by mripguru
    BTW, what kind of site is this that requires hacker-proof hosting? (well, more than the usual).
    I've heard ipowerweb was hacked last year, so it would be nice to find hosting which wasn't hacked.

You do not have very challenging requirements. That shouldn't be hard.
    PacketAce
    Because packets were meant to be delivered.
    Premium Mzima Bandwith at Equinix - Secaucus, NJ

site5 does offer straight up cpanel with their reseller accounts................for 20 bucks a month you can host 50 or more of your own sites!!

and i dont work for them but love them!!

Quote Originally Posted by mripguru
    I think the TS is just looking ahead and wanting to prevent potential problems before they can happen. I would hope and expect that we shall see more of these type Hosting requests.

Shows the person is on the ball and looking for a Hoster who is on the ball as well.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available

Quote Originally Posted by Website Rob
    I think the TS is just looking ahead and wanting to prevent potential problems before they can happen. I would hope and expect that we shall see more of these type Hosting requests.
    Exactly. I look for the hosting, which pay big attention to safety.

I agree, you're not asking for much... take a look in the offers section, you should be able to find a host that'll suit your needs there.
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Free Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com

www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.

lanas,

Your requirements are quite reasonable and I don't think you should have any trouble finding a web host. You should try searching on www.findmyhosting.com or www.hostsearch.com

Make a list of 4-5 web hosts which meet your requirements, then do some research on them. Contact them to test their response timing. Best of luck, let us know how it goes
    Wirenine.com Pure SSD Premium DDoS Protected Hosting
    Shared, Reseller, Managed VPS & WordPress hosting 24/7 US based Support
    100% Uptime 60 Day Money Back Guarantee! Tweet us @wirenine Like US on Facebook

There is one place that I know of http://spiralmindsinc.com/ . Really nice, fast support, good uptime.

Your best bet is hostingdelivery.com . I know it from experience. You will be convinced when you try it.

hostingdelivery and spiralmindsinc provides no info about their location. No phone numbers also.

Hostingdelivery servers are in texas. About phone support - they don't have one, but you did not mention you wanted them to have. By the way did you try to contact them? Honestly, their support is top class enough without a phone.

No, I won't call to the USA from Lithuania. But if the company doesn't provide their phones and even address like Hostingdelivery, it seems like underground hosting

Than I have 3 pages with underground hosting lol

Related Posts from theWHIR.com