interserver problems

is anyone else having problems with interserver?..............i have waited over 5 days to resolve an issue that should have been taken care of in 1 hour?

i will never use this host again.

i fear they may be going out of business?

Have you tried responding to any existing tickets you may have open with them?
    What type of issue have they not resolved?

I doubt (although it's just my opinion) that they're going out of business solely because a single ticket isn't answered: However if it's a common trend they're running into some trouble!

Hmmm... I thought Interserver was a rather large company with their own datacenter?
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

thx for the reply david

tried responding is the understatement of the decade...............i have about 10 emails to them.........maybe 15..........i have tried to call but they dont answer the phone..................seriously i think interserver.net has some problems ................as soon as i am able i am taking my business elsewhere

i have servers all over the united states as i am a large reseller...........not huge but over 500 websites ..................most are with site5 or hostgator................this is the only server i have with interserver.net and the service could not be worse!

I have been with InterServer for about 5 years now, and have had no problems, I just called and talked to them the day before yesterday about setting up some more dedicated servers with them.
    Jonathan Grubbs, NetPublicist
    http://www.netpublicist.com/

interserver sales is also not responding my tickets from last 2-3 weeks ..i wanted to buy a dual xeon, 20mbps from them ...but no one is responding ....maybe they have closed their business

hmm has anyone managed to get a reply from them yet?

oh, i'm thinking of buying a ded. from them

Quote Originally Posted by wshi88
    While I wouldn't try to defer you from doing so: Be sure you test their support properly before throwing your money at any specific company.

You might want to send them a few pre-sales questions to see if they actually reply.

Lightbulb

Agree with thehostmanager. When you can read so many complaints, you should be aware buying a Dedicated server from them!

just my opinion..

Mikes off on weekends and I guess has some huge queue of questions.
    I'm also waiting. You will definitely not be disappointed with support
    Web Request - Shared / Reseller / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated
    Multiple Domain Hosting .... 24/7 Technical Support - UK Website