Best Search Engine Submitter?

There are many companys which help you to get your site ranked high in search engines and I don't know which one to choose, please help!

I submit them my self, i've got the feeling that's the best way to get listed IMHO.

I find it very hard to get good results whien i do it myself.

the best SE submitter is yourself.
    There are very few places you actually need to submit these days, with all the search-engines cross listing....DMOZ, Google, Altavista, Yahoo & AllTheWeb should do it more or less.
    Just make sure you spend time optimizing your pages and organising link exchanges before you submit

edit: http://spiderfood.net/ is an excellent site with lots of help on optimizing your pages
    http://www.boredomkillers.com - Boredom Killers: Coming Soon. Never be bored again!

I don't like the programs that submit them for you. So I created an online one. It submits in realtime to 9 search engines. It's the equivalent of actually going to the search engine and submitting your site to it.

We use handsubmit.com ... if you really mean business and once worked with them you wil know why al lthose submitter progs are crap.

Re: Best Search Engine Submitter?

Originally posted by jcwacky
    There are many companys which help you to get your site ranked high in search engines and I don't know which one to choose, please help!
    While most of the followups -- probably because of the wording of the thread topic -- are focusing on simply submission, jcwacky is asking for help with rankings, how to "get your site ranked high in search engines." Totally a different topic from submission.

Be careful, the search engine optimization business is a lot like the webhosting business -- it's populated both by a lot of rip-off artists, and a lot of well-intentioned but inexperienced, misinformed, or behind the times (meaning they stopped learning six months or so ago) operators. There are, on the other hand, a good many experienced professionals who work hard to stay on top of the search engine environment.

When you shop around, be wary of anyone guaranteeing specific positioning like "top 10 positioning on 20 search engines!", anyone who says they'll place you on "thousands of search engines," anyone who recommends FFA sites, or anyone who talks about META tags as if they are the answer (those would be members of the out-of-date group).

And expect to pay for knowledge and experience. It doesn't come cheap.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

I really like SelfPromotion.com. Next best thing to submitting by hand.

Richard
    Enigma Hosting
    "I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying!"