What dedicated server provider is recommended?

I need a managed dedicated server a.s.a.p. as my current provider's service has gone bad these past few months and I'm losing customers over it. I was looking into using DedicatedNow but am confused because I see conflicting posts about them.

What other dedicated providers are out there that you would recommend? Urgently looking for a reliable dedicated provider that has stable service.... PLEASE anybody have recommendatiions?

I'm almost thinking of choosing DedicatedNow but got a little scared of by the negative posts (I don't know)... but any other recommedations?

Thanks.

judging from other peoples reviews...liquidweb may be a good choice.

i currently use thenynoc.com . i posted a review on them a little while ago that you can look up. i've been with them for roughly 4 months now and am very happy with the service.

You may also want to look at rackspace.com as they seem to get glowing reviews.

good luck with your search.

rackspace.com has been good to us for our managed servers

rackspace is too expensive for me unfortunately. Actually, after looking at more posts (reviews) it seems dedicatednow would be a good option.

I would suggest you go with LiquidWeb over DedicatedNow.

We don't have managed servers with DedicatedNow, but we have about 2 dozen self-managed boxes with them and couldn't be happier.

Well, breakfast in bed would make me happier...but negotiations with them came to a halt when I brought that up.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

I am a very happy customer of DedicatedNow... been with them for about 6 months now and havent had a problem... network has been excellent... support great (for all I needed them for) overall... I would recommend them to anyone...