Looking for work: PHP, MYSQL, HTML/CSS/JS/Etc, Web Design

Hello,

I'm looking for employment in the following fields:

PHP
    MySql
    HTML/CSS/JavaScript
    Web Design

I'm very good with PHP and mySql, and can script anything that needs scripting.

I'm very competant with HTML and CSS, and can use JavaScript to create more interative features if required. I also have no problem sticking to web coding standards as defined by W3C (http://www.w3.org/).

I'm looking for an employer who can offer me a reasonably steady stream of work. I am 18 years old, British, and have been working on websites since I was around 12 years old, am very competant with computers and am willing to talk directly with clients (via email or telephone).

I have created websites covering the following:
    • Members Pages
      This was a members-only section of a website, which looked up details stored in a mySql database. Members could send internal messages to and from each other, with a fully function inbox. They could also subit information to the website, which was stored in a seperate mySql database ready for verification by the webmaster before being added to the website content.
    • Image Resizing
      As images were uploaded, they were resized to a particular size, and a duplicate image created and resized for use as a thumbnail.
    • Content Management Systems
      Complete content management systems for webmasters, allowing control over all content of a website via the web browser. Used mySql in one version, and text files in another version where mySql wasn't available.
    • File Handling
      Files were processed by the php script and saved to a certain directory. When requested by a user of the website for download, the files actual url was hidden by feeding the file to the user via a php script. An "anti-leech" script was also created, which checked that the user had come across the file from a link in the same website.

My un-related work experience includes:

Restaurant (cooking and waiting tables)
    Care home (assisting elderly people in care)
    Hardware store (general sales assistance)

If you would like to see a demonstration of my work, just email or PM me and tell me what you want me to demonstrate. Then I'll complete your request to show you my abilities.

Thanks for having a look, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hiya,

Have you had any experience with World Pay? Credit card processing facilities?

I have some regular projects which need a competent coder, Just need to find the right person.

Email me some details: info@rapidesign.net
    BeDot Media Group Hosting, Websites, WordPress, Domains and Email Services
    Everything you need to get your Business Online, Great products at fair prices backed by amazing support.

Do you have AIM or MSN?

keith70, yes I have MSN. Check your PM's!
    RapidEsign, please check your email