Reliable hosting plan with good service

I'm working for a compagny near Montreal and we are starting a webhosting program for our customers.

I was looking at a plan from hostdepartment.com but I don't know what to think now because I read a lot a bad words about them and a lot of good words too ? Are they reliable is there service good today ?

I was looking at the blow out reseller plan that give me 150Gb of bandwidth space "Unlimited" disk space (I know that this is just a good point to sell and it to take with consideration) it also give 100 control panels free and it on H-Sphere.

So my budget is from 50 to 70$/month
    I want something on H-Sphere cause it a controle panel I know already.
    20Gb of disk space would be good
    150Gb of bandwidth is enough.

Should I go with hostdepartment or you guys have something better to recommend me?

Sorry if my english is not the best I'm mostly french

Thanks for your time Kevin

Kevin,

I would check out CartikaHosting.com - they've done very well for me and my sites. They're also Canadian, too . They have an average uptime of about 99.98% (including scheduled maintenance and such) - and they run H-Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin66
    I'm working for a compagny near Montreal and we are starting a webhosting program for our customers.

I was looking at a plan from hostdepartment.com but I don't know what to think now because I read a lot a bad words about them and a lot of good words too ? Are they reliable is there service good today ?

I was looking at the blow out reseller plan that give me 150Gb of bandwidth space "Unlimited" disk space (I know that this is just a good point to sell and it to take with consideration) it also give 100 control panels free and it on H-Sphere.

So my budget is from 50 to 70$/month
    I want something on H-Sphere cause it a controle panel I know already.
    20Gb of disk space would be good
    150Gb of bandwidth is enough.

Should I go with hostdepartment or you guys have something better to recommend me?

Sorry if my english is not the best I'm mostly french

Thanks for your time Kevin
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

I look at those plan but they seem a bit expensive compared to what we can get on some other site for the same price.

My main question is more what should I think about hostdepartment.com ???

They may be more expensive - but, they definately have a stable H-Sphere cluster. I've never seen it go down other than scheduled maintenance (which is usually at like midnight or so on a Friday/Saturday night) and is posted in the forums well in advance. I can't speak from experience on hostdepartment, but if you do a search - you'll come up with some very interesting results. I should also note (if the page doesn't already), prices are in CDN.

I look at those plan but they seem a bit expensive compared to what we can get on some other site for the same price.

Last edited by mripguru; 01-26-2006 at 09:31 PM.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

if I were to make a list of hosts to avoid, hostdepartment would DEFINITELY be on it.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

And you would recommand ?

Have you tried submitting your hosting requirements to HostVoice.com yet? You'll receive dozens of competitive offers from quality hosts through that service. Good luck finding a new web host
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.