Thumbs up 3 Month Review (CartikaHosting.com)

My domain name: weatheroffice.co.uk

After some bad experiences with numerous other web hosts, and even losing control of my original domain, I took upon the task of finding yet another web host for my business.

Browsing the various sections of WebHostingTalk, I found a link to a previously unknown company to myself called 'Cartika Hosting' who were based in Canada with servers hosted in the US.

Never having tried H-Sphere hosting before I was worried about ease of use (as I had only ever used Cpanel before) so I clicked the Live Chat option and had a chat with Andrew who eased my worries and helped me through the sign-up procedure.

From what I remember, all orders are manually checked before activation for fraud screening, but as I was chatting to Andrew my account was activated immediately.

Since October 2005, I have purchased several additional services including a full SSL certificate which was fully installed by Cartika within 24 hours. There was a small issue where my home address was displayed on the certificate which I needed changing to my office address. This was quickly and professionally resolved by opening a support ticket.

UPTIME:
    Since November last year uptime has been fantastic (compared to the others I have hosted with). Currently 99.876% total uptime has been achieved.

The only downtime was for scheduled maintenance which was posted in advance on the forum.

Uptime statistics: siteuptime.com/statistics.php?Id=23978&&UserId=37987

SUPPORT
    One of the best things about Cartika is the high level of support. Apart from the ticketing support system there is the live chat option on the web site where the majority of my questions have been answered satisfactory. There is also a friendly members and guest forum which I have recently started using.

My tickets have been answered within a hour during office hours (I haven't opened a ticket outside normal hours so can't comment on resolution times).

CONCLUSION
    I have been very happy with my first three months with Cartika Hosting and have complete faith relying on them for the foreseeable future. Already, I have gained new business from my web site which in part is thanks to the reliability and speed of the site.

If like me you have suffered in the past from poor hosting, I strongly recommend you consider Cartika for personal or business hosting needs.

Thank you for reading my review and I look forward to posting again after a full 12 months.

Tom

(Apologies for the non-clickable links. I haven't made enough posts yet!)

Nicely written review, keep up the good work Andrew and Cartika!

Thanks for the review!