Host Attacking host

I must say it is pretty low when a host is constantly attacking you. Shame what jelousy can do to a man/boy.

By attacking I mean in the form of constantly posting garbage to some of your replies on forums.

Many other host experiencing this?

I think there are a few hosts who could check back on their recent posts to see their responses

I think more like they are trying to steal the business (by showing they know more than you would) www= world of wild whimps

I think it is lame as well.

Instead of attacking with good services, some/many might attack by the way you describe. Such people are not business men, but little kids who don't have sense about business.

I haven't experienced this yet, might experience in the future but I will of course try to prevent it as much as possible.
    Last edited by UZFRED; 01-25-2006 at 12:04 PM.

It Human nature, It in our boold.

Well, the simple answer is: Ignore them. Don't try to come out on top or sound superior.

I guess it isn't very different from Politics... we just ended our elections and boy, was that a lot of slander flying around. It's a pity that no one wants to present the merits of voting for their party instead.

Cheers
    Ray

Report them to the authorities, that will soon stop them.

I'd say, if they are harassing and use rude language - report them.
    Otherwise it may be best to ignore.
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

I guess it depends on the nature of the attack but in most cases it is a sign of weak character if you ask me. Their choice of words and behavior should tell you a lot about their business model...

I had a person from a very well known and well advertised dedicated server company jump into one of my advertising threads and try to derail it. One helpdesk ticket here removed all of the offending posts. WHT seems to be fairly good about cleaning up that kind of garbage.

There very simple solution - IGNORE this loosers and they will get lost when you don't give them any attention. Here so many haters that will love to complain about A LOT of DOWNTIME (less then 2-5 min) and VERY BAD TECH SUPPORT (when they get answer NO for question to REINSTALL CMS or FORUM).