Forming a LP in Ontario?

Hi there,

Does anyone know much about forming a Limited Partnership (not a General or LLP) in Ontario? Where do you get the necessary forms to file etc?

Thanks.

I know that you can do it online if you do a search, however we went through a lawyer cost us a little over $1,100.
    PrimeHost Inc. - Canadian Web Hosting PrimeHost.ca - Canada's Prime Web Host
    █ Reliable Web Hosting for Business and Personal Websites on Canadian Servers

I've tried searching online for them. Most of the information relates to the formation of a general partnership and little relating to an LP.

A|J I just did a google search for limited partnership in Ontario and a whole bunch of results appeared including this one from the government of Ontario http://www.cbs.gov.on.ca/mcbs/english/5JGLAZ.htm

Just to clairify we registered an incorporation and that is why it was $1,100.
    PrimeHost Inc. - Canadian Web Hosting PrimeHost.ca - Canada's Prime Web Host
    █ Reliable Web Hosting for Business and Personal Websites on Canadian Servers