What can I do with it?

Ok I used to run F@H folding client but can I run things like that and linux game servers on my server, mabye even a IRC server

I have

P4 2.4GHZ
    512MB RAM
    80GB DRIVE
    500GB DATA TRANSFER

I just want to know what I can do with this puppy once I get it in 4 to 7 hours when they set it up.

can I run things like that and linux game servers on my server, mabye even a IRC server
    game servers, yea. IRC servers depend on the company you bought it from.

how hard is it to add a game server and will it eat my band width and junk?

well, all you have to do is install the dedicated server for the game you want to run. thats real easy. no dedicated game server will take up enough bandwidth to waste your 500GB

rly
    cool cuz my websites only use asbout1gb

no dedicated game server will take up enough bandwidth to waste your 500GB
    A public & full CS : Source server can waste that amount of bandwidth in a couple days.

cmanns, it's a decent box. You can probably run most gaming servers on there, but you will need to check with your host before running anything re: IRC.

I have not ran a CS Source server so I would not know. However, it is suprising that it uses that much. By public, how many players are you talking about?

I have not ran a CS Source server so I would not know. However, it is suprising that it uses that much. By public, how many players are you talking about?
    I don't have it calculated exactly, but I believe it's been talked about before...16 or 18+ slots full 24/7 would waste that bandwidth quickly.

they dont allow irc due to sircurity but I will run some game server at the end of each month to waste my bandwidth