I'am looking for good dedicated server/colocation wholesale solution...

Hello,

I'am looking for good dedicated server/colocation wholesale solution... I have small web hosting company and due to big price decrease last year I want to move to a new provider. Currently we have almost 100 servers and using about 500 Mbps increasing weekly.

I do not want to move it all in one moment, but slowly -- for the start I need just 1-3 servers weekly.

Here are my needs:

a) Good hardware/server price, possibility to buy whole server (no hw monthly fee) or rent it (prefer lower monthly fee). Usualy need something like P4, 512MB RAM, 80GB HDD.
    b) Good bandwidth prices. No problem with Cogent, but it needs to be secured with another route in case of Cogent outage. I know there is a few providers offering something like $10/Mbps or 100Mbps for about $650. That's what I prefer. Of course, I speak about non-shared bandwidth with anyone else.
    c) Support. I need 24/7 support, icq or online chat is preferred.
    d) Only more special need: For example, I need to buy e.g. 100-200 Mbps in advance (without servers). Then, I will buy hardware (servers) standalone, about 1-2 weekly. These servers should be connected to my bandwidth pool which I bought before. I can cover switch fees somehow etc.

That's all. You can get serious, honest and long-term customer (I'am europe based, but US location is OK)

Please, use this forum or better personal deals to:
    mk [at] fastoptics.com

Thank you and have a nice day,
    Milo
    Milo

I am not aware of serious providers offering non-oversold, dedicated, bandwidth @ the $65/Mbps for 100Mbps... even if it is congent.

I can personally recommend several DCs (gyron.net for Europe, EV1 for US are my prefered) but these will be out of budget

I take it you are looking for a fairly cheap 'n' cheerful location and don't mind the odd bit of downtime in exchange for a lower price?

Alex
    Member, MySQL Guilds
    Author, "MySQL Clusterng" (Sams)

Sorry, decimal point missing in previous post Should read $6.5/Mbps not $65!
    Member, MySQL Guilds
    Author, "MySQL Clusterng" (Sams)

Re:

Well, that was the cheapest one mentioned...

Of course I can pay more a little, depends on all the services included (support, etc).

Thx for tips though.
    M.

Superbservers.net.

There Value server bandwidth is great. I have a Mirror for files on a celeron box and it's greatt. I max out my 6.4 MB Cable connection every time I DL