review xboxpoint.net

Hello,

I really need your review for http://www.xboxpoint.net.

I'm also giving out MSN Messenger 8 Beta Invite.

Visit http://www.xboxpoint.net/viewtopic.php?t=69 for more details.

Thank you in advance!

looks more like a forums rather than an actual designed site, so what can we say about a theme someone else made , or did u make that theme urself?
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

you can comment on if you like the skin, little bit exra features added or header. I didnt design the skin but paid someone to do the header, and features.

Its... meh?

Its OK, but it is really dark, and hardly readable. The header is nice but the font is so.. plain it really messes everything up. I hope you didn't pay too much for that header.

I would recommend you change the fonts but other than that great job . I hope your online community expands.
    Ados Host
    Providing Quality and Reliable Web Hosting Shared & Reseller
    Only At www.adoshost.com COMING SOON!!

Thanks everone for review. if anyone here is interested the msn 8 beta 2 invite available.

Definitely brighten up the site a bit, it is very hard to read. Nice start.
    FrogJumper.com, Superb Cpanel Web Hosting.
    Excellent, High Paying Affiliate Program.

text is dark

hi, the site looks really nice, hope its very sucessfull.

i know other people have allready mentioned this but the text is hard to read, also blue (especially blue on blue or blue on black) is the worst colour for visually impaired or dyslexic people to read.

best of luck with you new site

Nice redesign from the phpbb template, the fonts as mention above needs to be a lil brighter. Everything is dark bluish so its kinda hard to see from the two bg and font. Hope it helps.