dominet hosting?

I am currently trying to find a hosting service. I only plan to setup a family website but we would like to have a large storage space for photo galleries.

What I would like is php, mysql, and the ability to run binaries (like netpbm).

I would like a reliable provider, at least 300mb web space, and at least 4 mySQL databases. Of course I would like good speed but I won't really require to much monthly transfer since it will just be for family.

So far I have noticed that dominet has some good prices. But I was wondering if anyone might recommend anyone else or has any comments.

Kind regards...

Hello,
    I have to vouch for DomiNET. I'm friends with the owner and he is a great guy. I talk to him often on ICQ and have to admit he has a good company there. So if you give him a try I'm sure you won't make the bad choice by doing so.

Originally posted by TimPD
    Hello,
    I have to vouch for DomiNET. I'm friends with the owner and he is a great guy. I talk to him often on ICQ and have to admit he has a good company there. So if you give him a try I'm sure you won't make the bad choice by doing so.
    I can say the exact same things about him. I talk to him on MSN not ICQ though .
    Ronny Fang
    Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )