If this helps, here is my review after 3 years with HTTPme

Site
    http://www.httme.com

Uptime
    Almost perfect. Mercury server, where my account is:
    Since 2003-01-12: 99.804%
    2005: 99.978%

Outages
    Last serious outage I can remember was on 2003, caused by a serious problem with the Datacenter. Don't remember exactly but I guess it was 4 - 6 hours, with permanent reports from the Staff, informing every news.

Help Desk
    Tickets are answered in minutes. Never more than 1 hour. Staff is extremelly polite and helpfull. They never close a ticket if problem is not solved (this happens a lot on other resellers...)

Price
    2 gb, $ 35. 4 gb, $ 55. In my country (Argentina) those prices are too high. So I can only host my own sites and critical clients on HTTPme, about 65 accounts.

Forum
    HTTPme site is a forum. There is a lot of information, the clients comunity is excellent. Everybody helps everybody.

Stability
    Never had a problem with Mysql bases, e-mails, scripts, etc.
    If anything happens, staff sends a mail instantly. For example, the other days I was informed that server should be rebboted since there wre no reboots for the last 150 days. Some minutes later, another message informed that server was succesfully rebooted.

Billing system
    Of course, it is automated. But a couple of months ago, I had a problem with my Credit Card, and my payment was done almost 1 month later. When I explained my problem in a ticket, their answer was something like "relax. We only want to be informed. Your account will not be suspended"

I do not find much more to say. When service is excelent, a few words are enough

I do not find much more to say. When service is excelent, a few words are enough
    Absolutely true bart_arg, it is very pleasant to see a good review on wht.

I hope that HTTPme will continue serving you with the service,reliability, and honesty that you are used to recieving from them.

Best of luck!
    Webair Internet Development Inc.
    Shared Hosting • Managed Dedicated Servers • SEO
    1.866.WEBAIR.1 • www.webair.com • 24/7/365 Support • Adult Friendly
    My comments do not reflect the views of the company or its management.

Great review. I'm happy you found such an excellent host.

Quote Originally Posted by bart_arg
    That's actually www.HTTPme.com
    . . . Billing system
    Of course, it is automated. But a couple of months ago, I had a problem with my Credit Card, and my payment was done almost 1 month later. When I explained my problem in a ticket, their answer was something like "relax. We only want to be informed. Your account will not be suspended"
    Too right. If a customer works with billing, and keeps billing in the loop, billing suspensions never happened. It's frustrating to suspend someone's WHM account over a billing issue.

Thanks for your review.

Too right. If a customer works with billing, and keeps billing in the loop, billing suspensions never happened. It's frustrating to suspend someone's WHM account over a billing issue.
    Choice A: Suspend the account and lose your customer of 3 years, get bad reviews thrown all over the net OR
    Choice B: Let it go on for a while for the customer to sort things out. How much can one extra customer on your server cost you anyways?

Obvious

Good review anyways

It's very nice to read a review from someone who had such a long experience with the reviewed provider. HTTPme's performance is perhaps even more remarkable considering it changed hands two times in that period.

Absolutely Dan,

You will always find some good reviews about httpme, and this one sure adds one more.

Cheers httpme!!

Good job Steven and crew. I guess with this review we can throw in good job Bob for when he was part of the httpme show.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    It's very nice to read a review from someone who had such a long experience with the reviewed provider. HTTPme's performance is perhaps even more remarkable considering it changed hands two times in that period.
    Not remarkable considering it had the right guidance, through those waters.

I'm no longer a part of the httpme team. She's in good hands with Steven in the Captain's chair. My spirit has finally moved on.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob
    Not remarkable considering it had the right guidance, through those waters.
    Then.. may I say it was a remarkable guidance?

Quote Originally Posted by bart_arg
    If this helps, here is my review after 3 years with HTTPme

Site
    http://www.httme.com

Uptime
    Almost perfect. Mercury server, where my account is:
    Since 2003-01-12: 99.804%
    2005: 99.978%

Outages
    Last serious outage I can remember was on 2003, caused by a serious problem with the Datacenter. Don't remember exactly but I guess it was 4 - 6 hours, with permanent reports from the Staff, informing every news.

Help Desk
    Tickets are answered in minutes. Never more than 1 hour. Staff is extremelly polite and helpfull. They never close a ticket if problem is not solved (this happens a lot on other resellers...)

Price
    2 gb, $ 35. 4 gb, $ 55. In my country (Argentina) those prices are too high. So I can only host my own sites and critical clients on HTTPme, about 65 accounts.

Forum
    HTTPme site is a forum. There is a lot of information, the clients comunity is excellent. Everybody helps everybody.

Stability
    Never had a problem with Mysql bases, e-mails, scripts, etc.
    If anything happens, staff sends a mail instantly. For example, the other days I was informed that server should be rebboted since there wre no reboots for the last 150 days. Some minutes later, another message informed that server was succesfully rebooted.

Billing system

Now that's some impressive uptime for the year of 2005, less than two hours total. Great job HTTPme
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    Then.. may I say it was a remarkable guidance?
    You may.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

One word "Inspiring"

HTTPme has been and continues to be an inspiration for other hosts and there are not many companies on these forums who can claim that kind of reputation.
    HostingFest.com for all your Windows Hosting needs.
    HELM & WSP, ColdFusion 9, ASP, ASP.NET 1,2,3.5 & 4, PHP 5, MS SQL 2005/2008, MySQL, SmarterStats 4, Smarterstats 6.
    Shared, Reseller & VPS Plans.