hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Industry Announcements : Providers and Network Outages and Updates : my server at servint is unreachable (servint.com is up)

Forum Jump

my server at servint is unreachable (servint.com is up)

Reply Post New Thread In Providers and Network Outages and Updates Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Guru

my server at servint is unreachable (servint.com is up)

I'm aware of the scheduled maintenance (without expected downtime), but my server is still unreachable.
Any of you still experiencing problems?

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

seems like something is went wrong with update. hence outage.

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

yeash, something always goes wrong with servint's updates...

Sponsored Links
Old
WHT Addict

I have seven servers that are not reachable and there has been no response to my support ticket. I am not aware of any scheduled maintenance.

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

yes they sent out an email a couple days. one of the things it said was they did not expect the maintenance to cause any downtime.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

I just tried calling the NOC, but nobody picks up. No reply to e-mail either yet. It seems not all servers are unreachable, since fark.com (which I believe is still hosted at servint) and their own site works.

Old
WHT Addict

Two of my servers are back online. They are both in the same IP block. I did get a tech on the phone who acknowledged some problems. He asked me for one of my IP addresses then hung up the phone.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

Still not working here

Old
WHT Addict

My servers in the 209.50.249 IP block are back online. Servers in the 209.50.251 IP block are still down. They responded to my ticket stating that all of my servers should be back online, I had to let them know that three servers were still down.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

I can certainly recap this incident for you. A maintenance window was set for the morning of 12/29/05 with no downtime expected. The vast majority of the ServInt network was unaffected by this general maintenance. Despite our best attempts, a small handful of clients on two separate netblocks did experience periods of unreachability during and immediately following this maintenance window. This problem has since been resolved. I am sorry to hear that you were among the affected servers. If you need any further details, feel free to write me directly at dawson 'at' servint.com.

Thanks for your patience,

Christian J. Dawson

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
ServInt Listing 2014-10-22 09:44:26
ServInt Listing 2014-10-22 09:44:26
ServInt Offers Free Subscription of StopTheHacker Malware Detection Software Web Hosting News 2013-05-29 16:16:13
ServInt Offers Ubuntu OS Option with Flex VPS Plans Web Hosting News 2013-03-01 12:50:20
ServInt Increases Affiliate Partner Payouts to Up to $799 Web Hosting News 2013-02-06 13:15:58

Postbit Selector