WorldFreeWeb.com / GlobalFreeWeb.com With Over 1 Million Page views Per Month!!!!

URL: http://www.worldfreeweb.com
    URL: http://www.globalfreeweb.com

Age of site (months): 3

Monthly revenue: 300-600 ( Will skyrocket if you use pop unders )

Monthly page views: 100000+

Description:
    I am selling both WorldFreeWeb.com and GlobalFreeWeb.com. The reason that I am selling is that I have no time to manage both these communities anymore. Both communities have a very good reputation ( Worldfreeweb has been around for around 3 months and GlobalFreeWeb has been around for just a month ). The forums are very developed for WorldFreeWeb.com with 2000+ forum members.

- Worldfreeweb is currently on 2 dedicatednow machines costing $109.95/month per machine. ( AMD 2800xp+, 1.5gb ram, 160GB Sata, 1200Gb B/W and AMD 3000xp+, 1.0gb ram, 160GB Sata, 1200GB B/W )
    - Worldfreeweb is using a customized auto signup cpanel script http://www.worldfreeweb.com/nojoin.php for demo.
    - Worldfreeweb is hosting over 10000+ Cpanel accounts ( comes with fantastico as well )
    - Active Forum has 2000+ total members.
    - Currently not taking new signups, but traffic and income would skyrocket if signups are reopened.

Globalfreeweb is currently on 1 hostfresh machine costing $123/month. ( P4 3ghz HT, 1gb ram, 160GB Sata, 5mbps unmetered )
    - Globalfreeweb is using the Ipanel free hosting script ( with lifetime license ).
    - Globalfreeweb is hosting over 4000+ Cpanel accounts
    - 300-500 new account additions per day.
    - Active Forum has 150+ total members.
    - Currently taking all signups directed from Worldfreeweb.com and Globalfreeweb signups.

I'm looking for serious offers, as I want to finish selling off both of these as soon as possible as I really do not have time to attend to them anymore. I'm open for offers but setting a BIN at $5000 for both or $3000 each.
    GameWarrior.net - Bringing Gaming To The Next Level
    GamingMonkeys.com - Come Play Fun Flash Games !

By the way, worldfreeweb has a page rank of 3 on google and alexa ranking of: 74,420 while globalfreeweb is currently not yet ranked with alexa ranking of: 74,137

where does revenue come from? and can you show proof?

Globalfreeweb is currently on 1 hostfresh machine costing $123/month. ( P4 3ghz HT, 1gb ram, 160GB Sata, 5mbps unmetered )
    - Globalfreeweb is using the Ipanel free hosting script ( with lifetime license ).
    - Globalfreeweb is hosting over 4000+ Cpanel accounts
    WOW!
    I suppose no complaints regarding client site performance then, being as it's free hosting?

- Vince

Does the free hosting hamper performance?

Thanks

The machine so far is able to hold up to the load. Unless if there is an abuser, but usually you will have to remove their account. Either way people are "unable to resignup with duplicate IPs".

In terms of revenue proof, I will pm you some proof that it is profitable. I do suggest using popup ads to maximize profit though.

Looking for worldfreeweb/globalfreeweb OVER takers

ok, I want to lower to sell $500 each.

The $500 cost mainly is for website + domain name ( recently renewed with privacy option ) + script license.

you will have to take over all server costs. I am tired of doing free webhosting and have no time. Take it it over for $500 each if you wish.

Thanks

PM me with proof of money making...I am very interested!
    Chris