Panamix.Net Hosting : 4 Month Review

I've been running my site xthar.be for four months now. In that time, I've been through several hosts, moving around several times in search of a better deal or for other reasons.

I ended up falling on Panamix.Net Hosting's site through google, and their prices seemed to look great.

As of yesterday, I'm extremely impressed with their service. They promise 99.8% uptime, and I have no reason to believe I've gotten anything but this. I have access to lots of utilities via the cPanel, I have lots of bandwidth and space for a low price. But the best thing is this: one of their staff spent several days trying to reach me via MSN in order to make certain I hadn't accidentally cancelled my account with them, which looked really nice to me.

Not only did they put in all that effort to track me down personally and real-time, but when I mentioned I was having an issue with my php, they helped me out right there, offering suggestions and moving my site to another server in an effort to fix the problem.

These people have really great service. They're nice, friendly, willing to help, and will do a lot to keep their customers -- and keep them happy.

I really recommend them to anyone who wants to have a decent site a great uptime.
    Last edited by Xthar; 12-14-2005 at 02:05 AM.

It's refreshing to hear a good review once in a while

Thanks, I think that any one that wants good hosting and good uptime should signup with theys guys, There so nice and friendly i wana say one think im sticking with panamix.net for life

Greetings!

Nice clean review. It is interesting to know that you have found such a friendly web hosting company within that price range. Btw their hosting section looks nice but the main page so tiny and difficult to read, specially on high resolution monitors.

Best of luck!
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Great review, glad to hear you are happy with them. If you do not mind me asking, what is your domain hosted with them?

Your domain has only been registered a bit over a week.
    If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start paving a new one.

According to the domain whois for http://www.panamix.net it shows the domain was registered last year, but on their website it says "© 2001-05 Panamix Hosting.". Any reason for that?

I can answer both your questions.

Firstly anon-e-mouse: He owns frag-design.panamix.net and recently made us park his domain xthar.be to it.

Secondly WN-Ali: Our domain used to be registered with www.mydomain.com but then we changed it to GoDaddy. This was due to a mix up with the credit card payment (they charged me twice for the same domain - so I decided that they were unreliable and switched).

Anything else? Thanks for the review Xthar!

Quote Originally Posted by panamix
    Firstly anon-e-mouse: He owns frag-design.panamix.net and recently made us park his domain xthar.be to it.
    Then why didn't he say so, instead of:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthar
    I've been running my site xthar.be for four months now.
    xthar has been registered just this month.
    If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start paving a new one.

I think he wanted to say his 'new domain' rather than a subdomain. Lets wait for his answer, because I am not sure either .

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying.
    Yes I wanted to show the domain Xthar.be because its more formal , but it was frag-design.panamix.net .

Sorry for any confusion, I continue recommending them.

Thanks

Ohk, Xthar.

Thanks for recommendation.
    Icene Inc. Serving Customers since 2005 with a 99.9% Uptime Promise
    24/7/365 Live Chat & Ticket Support We accept Credit Cards, PayPal & Other Payment methods
    Offering Shared, Reseller & Business cPanel Hosting with Fantastico 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Refreshing to hear something good! Hope it remains so.
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

We will try our best.
    Icene Inc. Serving Customers since 2005 with a 99.9% Uptime Promise
    24/7/365 Live Chat & Ticket Support We accept Credit Cards, PayPal & Other Payment methods
    Offering Shared, Reseller & Business cPanel Hosting with Fantastico 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by chrisCWS
    It's refreshing to hear a good review once in a while
    Indeed it is! Xthar - I'm glad you are happy with your current provider! Please keep us updated on how things go!