Windows Servers - UK or NL

I'm looking for 2 Windows servers with the following specs - P4 2.4 / P3.2 1 GB RAM approx 80 GB SATA HD - 500 GB bandwidth per month on a 10 mbit/full port. (AMD equivalent or alternate recommendations are perfectly acceptable) I need Web-Reboot ability (apc), and KVM access would be nice (not required). 3 month contract

If you charge extra for SLA (simliar to flexservers and LW) there is no need to reply. We want to get somewhat similar pricing / support to what we are getting in the US. My target price is about 90 EURO / 100 EURO respectively.

I have 3 machines in NL now that I would be willing to move over if the prices are good enough.

I'm getting good service from my current provider, but they can't keep up with our orders.

If you are a provider, please PM me - if you have companies that you recommend, please reply. If you get any type of referral credits, PM me so that I can give back to those who have helped out the little guy.

Thank You

James

Providers aren't allowed to reply to you with a quote (and I believe you're not allowed to ask for it either) - make sure to read the forum rules.

If you are looking to get a decent SLA I would suggest to significantly increase your budget, because what you mentioned (90-100 EUR/mo) is below market standard. I think you should be expecting 125-150/mo at least (or pay a setup fee).

I can highly recommend iRacks (located in Amsterdam) - but they're more expensive than what you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by scnadmin
    We want to get somewhat similar pricing / support to what we are getting in the US. My target price is about 90 EURO / 100 EURO respectively.
    100 euros is about 120 USD monthly? I'm affraid you won't find many providers who are able to offer you this, not even in the USA.. (except the big ones like EV1)

If you are looking for a serious provider, 120 EUR would be a minimum (144 USD).
    RackEdge - Cutting Edge Internet Services!
    -->Specialized in High End Managed Servers & Bandwidth in the Netherlands (EU)

Contact us today for a customized quote @ sales(@)rackedge.com!

Try quickred (quickred.nl)

Could you define the type of SLA you prefere? That would make a sugestion easier ....
    We Are Online Internet Services Amsterdam, The Netherlands