Question moneybookers.com

hello
    has any one used moneybookers, please let me know how they are and any thing i should know before start using.

I am checking stompay and moneybookers,

moneybookers rate are better.

what other ways are there other than 2checkout

regards
    kani
    Last edited by cyber_kani; 12-13-2005 at 12:29 AM.

my post was there for some time, and no replies does this means that no one use moneybookers

please give some feedbacks if any one used this company

Red face

Been using MB for sometime... no major complaints so far.

The only issue I have with them is that they dont' have local banks in USA and Asia to do local transfers (uploads). The only option for those outside the EU is to do an international wire transfer to their german bank. You can use credit cards from anywhere though.

But overall their rates are pretty good and witdrawals to accounts have been timely (upto now )

Cool

hi guys thank you for the replies. what other options are there other than 2checkout and paypal.

i check stompay as well, there charges are little high.

are there any other good company

I suppose you could look at Ikobo, YowCow, Firepay, eGold etc etc... there are so many that would pop up on a Google search.

I do not endorse any particular option here, I think it all depends on your business, location, volume and many other factors.

My personal experience is that the largest players like PayPal are eventually the best, safest and most popular option (for your customers as well) unless you are into the more grey areas of acceptable use.

MoneyBookers is a perfect (cheap/fast) way for sending eMoney in EUROPE. Have been using it for 2 years now. Also works in EU countries that PayPal doesn't support. For the rest of the world the application is somewhat limited - so to say there are better options.

If you add a Credit Card you can make payments of up to 1217.20 USD per 60 days with Moneybookers - funded from that CC...

MoneyBookers can pay out with ACH credits and send USD cheques, so they must have some access to a US based bank. Have you looked at Citadel Commerce, Neteller or Trustmarque?

Quote Originally Posted by Borders
    MoneyBookers can pay out with ACH credits and send USD cheques, so they must have some access to a US based bank. Have you looked at Citadel Commerce, Neteller or Trustmarque?
    Are you sure about this Borders? MY main problem is their aparent LACK of access to a US bank... for intance you can't direct deposit to a US account, they are mainly available in the EU.

I have never known them to use ACH though I have a US account with them, but if you have experienced this recently then maybe things have changed

Hi ramzie,

MoneyBookers do (for certain) offer USD cheques and ACH credits as a payout option. They may be using a partner for this, but they do offer it.

Cheers,

We had used Moneybookers for a few years. They really provide 100% fraud and chargeback protection. But they get 8% from every credit card payments.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

I have used PayPal for years successfully both to send and receive payments. I recently signed with a webhost who requested that I use Moneybookers. That has turned out to be a serious nightmare. While Moneybookers does offer a customer service contact number and email address, the number is an overseas number (London) with no toll-free option. Email sent to their customer service address seems to go nowhere - no response whatsoever. I had funded my account so that I could pay that hosting bill, only to find that any action I try to do - send a payment, request funds - requires a date of birth, and that is apparently not on file.

On the flip side, any time I have had to use PayPal's toll free number, I have had the problem resolved within minutes. As PayPal does serve the countries I need to work with, I will stay with them. They may cost a fraction more, but good, prompt customer service is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by ramzie
    I suppose you could look at Ikobo, YowCow, Firepay, eGold etc etc... there are so many that would pop up on a Google search.
    I doubt about yowcow:
    http://www.yowcow-sucks.com/