PR4 RV Classified Website

Hello,

Link: http://www.rvtrailerforsale.com

I developed RV Trailer for Sale in late August and early December. The site is basically set up to sell recreational vehicles/travel trailers through a classified system.

Some of the key assets of this site include:

- Unique design & Logo
    - 9 Categories with 1,352 sub-categories
    - Page Rank 4
    - Daily visits from Googlebot, Inktomi Slurp, MSNBot, Google Adsense. In addition to weekly and additional visits from other spiders.
    - Myriad of keyphrases and keywords landed users on the site. 82 unique keyphrases led users to our site in November.
    - Quality domain name
    - And all of the great features in the classified script including admin backend, ability to change site to paid listings, templating system, and more.

Unique visitors in November were 122. Uniques are not exceptionally high, but growth potential with some advertising is definately there. I have done no advertising whatsoever.

We have no had any user registrations or ad postings, and believe that to be because our site is optimized for drawing in users looking to purchase RV's, not for ones looking to sell them. Thus, as I said, true growth potential with a small amount of advertising to this market definately exists.

That is all of the information that I can think of off of the top of my head. If you have any further questions, please contact me via PM or email-> codywatson*at*shaw.ca

As I am unsure of the value of this site, I would like to set this as an auction.
    Starting price: $10.00USD
    Ending date: December 17th 2005 at 9:00PM PST

Thank you for looking,

Cody
    Last edited by cwatson; 12-14-2005 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Forgot Link to Site
    Cody Watson
    Business Student @ SFU [Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management & Technology, Co-op Certificate, Honours]

I will be interested in doing a link exchange with whoever buys this site, I have several classified ad sites that I maintain and will be starting several more in the new year. Help ya get that pr and seo rankings up!

I bid $10....

Two days remaining in the bidding process.

Current Highest Bid: $10 USD
    Cody Watson
    Business Student @ SFU [Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management & Technology, Co-op Certificate, Honours]

Wizviv has not responded to PM, so I am open to any other offers.
    Cody Watson