Lightbulb Need perl help for paying project

Hi folks, I need help with a fairly simple (hopefully) perl project. It is a simple member section for my friends new home-based handyman business. He basically wants customers to go to his site and signup for a membership which allows them to login and see their details.

Here's a basic breakdown of what i need:

1. Signup section for new users
    2. Login section for current users
    3. After login, member section lists several details about member (name, email addy, etc)

Optional items:
    4. Admin login
    5. Admin can search for and modify members
    6. Some type of member email management from admin??

Like I mentioned, this script is for a small project and will have less than 20 members so I think a flat file system will surfice. The 'Optional items' are not neccessary as the flat member file can be updated manually and ftp'd to the site. I would like the code to be as simple as possible and heavyily commented as well if thats possible. I am open to all suggestions but this project must be done in perl.

I am hoping an experienced coder could pop this out in a few hours as thats all my budget will allow. I would like this done ASAP but will consider waiting to save some cash. Payment is through PayPal and I have a programmer reference from WHT to verify I pay for projects (he would be doing it for me but he doesn't code perl).

You can email me at yugnats[at]gmail.com with your quote and time-line estimates. I am available on MSN or GoogleTalk to clarify the project or answer any questions if need be during the project.

Thanks for reading, Stan

This project has been completed. Thanks for all the replies.