Need a dedicated server w/cpanel

Hi all,
    looking to spend around $120/month (70/mo) on a dedi with cPanel. Preferably located within europe however usa would also be suitable.

Minimum spec:
    Celeron 1.7GHz
    512MB Ram
    60GB HDD
    Cent OS 4, RHEL 4 or Debian Woody only!
    cPanel.

Looking for it to be on a 100mbit uplink and preferably a very good down speed too. Good ping to europe would deffo be a bonus but it is just hosting.

Need between 500 & 1000GB monthly transfer. The server needs to be unmanaged.

And probably most importantly: I need a TOS that doesn't suspend me for clients spamming but instead contact me and resolve the issue.

Anyone have any recommendations?
    Xurial.net

Best bet is to check the offers forum, hosts arent allowd to make offers in this forum.

OK, quite a few people.
    Not sure about the TOS part, but EZZI probabally has the best ping to Europe in your budget (100ms). Good support too.
    Layered Tech are good pricing, however ping is 150ms+ from Europe. For hosting it should be no problem though.
    Andrew Thomas

I need a TOS that doesn't suspend me for clients spamming but instead contact me and resolve the issue.
    This is going to be a turn off for alot of providers as nobody wants their IPs listed on any of the spamming sites.
    Beer is Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Biol
    This is going to be a turn off for alot of providers as nobody wants their IPs listed on any of the spamming sites.
    True, however, i accept his point.
    It would be nice if a ISP didn't just shut down their server because of something someone else did on their server. It is your responsibility to maintain clients etc, but how often is that realistically possible?
    Andrew Thomas

If you make sure the host has the root pw of your server they can normally go in and suspend it for you. Most providers give you 24 hours to fix something unless its major so that shouldn't be a major issue

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Ahosting.biz is about the best I have ever had... They are great with customers, work with you anytime you need them to - in Eruope as well. The connection speeds are great, packages are great, prices are great, how fast they fix issues with the server is really great - and we all have them - doesn't matter who host you.

Check them out please - I hate to see others go somewhere with alot of empty promises and waste money to make those type of companies better - darn I hate that... These guys are great.

Mohi

Quote Originally Posted by mohi
    Ahosting.biz is about the best I have ever had... They are great with customers, work with you anytime you need them to - in Eruope as well. The connection speeds are great, packages are great, prices are great, how fast they fix issues with the server is really great - and we all have them - doesn't matter who host you.

Check them out please - I hate to see others go somewhere with alot of empty promises and waste money to make those type of companies better - darn I hate that... These guys are great.

Mohi
    Do you think we're stupid?
    I would ignore this post, and that company.

Your only 3 posts have basically been a copy and paste.
    Disable the account please mods . This is the second one tonight
    Andrew Thomas