Is Varhosting.net BudgetReseller good?

Very good price, $5 for 2GB/20GB.

Saw a postive review about them few weeks ago. But I did search again in WHT, no matchs.

anyone using their BudgetReseller?

Thanks!

I would normally say no, but I think if you're willing to trust your business for $5/M with someone. Reliability must not be on your high list.

So, go ahead and try them.

Hi Yahooer,
    First thing you have to do is ring them. See if someone actualy picks up the phone. See if you want to rely your business on a provider, you must be sure that the provider is a reliable one and that they will support you for as big as you can grow without giving you so many "additional" and extra charges.

The support feature is good! Not so many reseller provider can support your end customers, the thing you need to know is how far are they willing to support your customres. What if you got big and have hundreds or thousands of customers. Will there be any additional "support" charges, or you will get them all on the five bucks a month fee?

Good luck!
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

Budget reseller accounts don't have end user support.

What if you got big and have hundreds or thousands of customers. Will there be any additional "support" charges, or you will get them all on the five bucks a month fee?
    I'm sure if he has 100's or 1,00's of clients, he will not be using a budget reseeler account.
    Country-Tyme Web Hosting - Reliable shared and reseller hosting
    *Affordable hosting solutions with cPanel / WHM / RVskins
    *30 Day money back guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by Yahooer
    Very good price, $5 for 2GB/20GB.

Saw a postive review about them few weeks ago. But I did search again in WHT, no matchs.

anyone using their BudgetReseller?

Thanks!
    Yes, I am with their Budget Reseller plan before, it is a good startup but soon or later you will need to upgrade your plan or server if your business grow bigger. (I would recommend to go with the premiun plan, their New Opetron Server have a pretty good uptime at the moment) Their support is prompt, i would rate them 4 out of 5 for their support.

Basically, I would said it is worth for what you paid for and they're honest host. I get pro rated refund if the server goes below 99.9% uptime. They're pretty good when it deal with billing.

but ..

- Don't expect it to be 99.9% uptime all the time, sometime it goes down a little bit. (Just remember how much you're paying)
    - You can get them on Live Chat most of the time, but don't expect too high. I have experience when i not able to contact them on a urgent matter (ps they have ticket system) and a minor of technical support is not experience enough. (He gave me wrong information, So everytime i contact them, i just pray hard so him won't be the one to answer my call) The reason rated them 4 out of 5 because they have the best support i ever had on my previous experience with other host.

Thanks, GT. Seems very notarial review.

Varhosting.net biuld by Mambo, not very professional website design. but anyway, like you said it is worth for what you paid for.

VARhosting.net is built on a stock mambo template (which is true) but the goal was not to come up with a snazzy website with pictures of fancy servers or anything. If you think about it it's similar in nature to grabbing a template off of TemplateMonster or something - with the added benefit of a built-in CMS platform.

You are welcome to chat with a staff member on the VARhosting.net website (as an alternative to ringing up). :-)

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

Varhosting.net biuld by Mambo, not very professional website design.
    I've always recommended people not to use web design as a criterion for hosting decisions, or use it very carefully. Anyone could get a less common Mambo template for a few hundred dollars and carefully hide the fact that they're using Mambo.

If Varhosting would do that, would it improve their service? Food for thought I guess...

Search for reviews on varhosting and you'll stay a mile away from them. I stand as a testimonial to there horrible services and would never recomend them to anyome. Though you get what you pay for but your money is not worth too many downtimes by each day and canned responses from live chat staff . So i would suggest look around for some other company with positive reviews . Good Luck !
    Last edited by chatbox; 12-20-2005 at 05:41 PM.

I started with Varhosting's budget reseller and was not happy so I switched to their power reseller and I'm happy with that. It costs more, but its well worth it and they support my customers which is a big plus!

but i thought budget and power reseller plans are the same except power reseller plans have support to your clients ?

From what I gather from their site, you also get moved onto a better server (when upgrading from budget to power)

Quote Originally Posted by WK-Anthony
    From what I gather from their site, you also get moved onto a better server (when upgrading from budget to power)
    Yep, this is true

"Power" resellers normally see better uptimes also

Quote Originally Posted by WK-Anthony
    Not a better server, a "less oversold server". But yes, I guess you could call that a better server.

As long as you have a better hosting experience, you can call it a better server

Not a better server, a "less oversold server". But yes, I guess you could call that a better server.
    Isn't that how things work over at ResellerZoom as well? I prefer to see it simply as paying more to get more CPU and uptime / be on a less loaded server. "Oversold" tends to have such a bad ring to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    Isn't that how things work over at ResellerZoom as well? I prefer to see it simply as paying more to get more CPU and uptime / be on a less loaded server. "Oversold" tends to have such a bad ring to it.
    Not necessarily. They have about 50 servers to choose from. Something goes bad at RZ, just put in a ticket, and I got moved within two hours.

Each server's gonna get that bad hit, no matter where you host. Still kids who have nothing better to contribute their lives to that DdoS innocent people, and guilty..

So, I'm not necessarily gonna defend them

Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingEaglePC
    No. The systems hardware specs are actually better