free motorola pink razor wtf

It appears to be free but I can't see anywhere that stipulates a monthly charge (remove the insurance). Someone tell me what is wrong with this offer I got this from the msn.co.uk

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/com...?PN=ESS.OFFER5

If you go to carphonewarehouse and click on the offer on the forntpage it stipulates a monthly contract but this doesn't

Motorola V3 Pink (Pink) remove Decrease Quantity 1 Increase Quantity FREE
    - Pay Monthly Orange
    But it doesnt tell me how much odd - gonna have a look around and maybe just order it heh

I couldn't find it either.. must be well hidden. Maybe try giving them a call?
    Alasdair

Quote Originally Posted by tickedon
    I couldn't find it either.. must be well hidden. Maybe try giving them a call?
    I found the proper page, which has all the info but thats a different product effectively - still the dont take electrons and I cba to get bank to issue me a non electron card atm heh

Wierd.
    My co-worker just got one of these.
    It looks pretty cool, maybe i'll try ordering it later.

-Wifi

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Fernandez
    I found the proper page, which has all the info but thats a different product effectively - still the dont take electrons and I cba to get bank to issue me a non electron card atm heh
    Don't suppose you've got a link to it?
    Alasdair

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/com...OFFER&tabname=

Is the proper product

However, if you order from the OPs link, due to CPWH messing up thier site, they cant actually force you to use the orange contract and you can go get the phone unlocked anywhere (as when you order it never says anythign about T&C nor about contract lenghth).

I recommend you not get a Razr. Ive had mine for a week and theres white stuff inside the screen, looks like lint but I dont have white shorts. Also the camera doesnt work, everytime I take a picture it says ''picture capture failed'' and when I try and record something it says ''system error.''
    Fortunatly I havnt had it for 15 days so Im going to return this today and get the RockR

Cheers for the link Alex - seems like a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyT
    I recommend you not get a Razr. Ive had mine for a week and theres white stuff inside the screen, looks like lint but I dont have white shorts. Also the camera doesnt work, everytime I take a picture it says ''picture capture failed'' and when I try and record something it says ''system error.''
    Fortunatly I havnt had it for 15 days so Im going to return this today and get the RockR
    I've had the Black one for about 6 weeks now and not had any problems with it. Can't find anything wrong with it, apart from the battery life is a bit on the short side compared to what I'm used to.
    Alasdair

Quote Originally Posted by tickedon
    Cheers for the link Alex - seems like a good idea.

I've had the Black one for about 6 weeks now and not had any problems with it. Can't find anything wrong with it, apart from the battery life is a bit on the short side compared to what I'm used to.
    You dont even have the lint in the screen on the right side?
    Even one of my buddies has the lint problem, I have no idea why its just my phone with the camera problems

maybe its pink?

I do not think anything like that would never not have a catch
    Happy Holidays

The Pink one looks good, I'm still awaiting on a better phone to come out before switching from my samsung e710
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...