Some excellent celebrity & financial domain names for sale!

Hello All,

I have some great domain names that I original bought in plans to develop my media network, however due to some time constraints I've decided that it'd be better off letting you all develop the sites. I have a mix of media network domain names, celebrity domain names & a few financial domain names.

ClickFiveBand.Info & ClickFiveMusic.Info - $15 for BOTH!
    The Click Five is a hot new band that has recently released their debut album. These two hot domains can allow you to have two aliases for the site for even better search engine tracking, which allows for a much farther reach. You can have both of these domains for just $15.

MaxPirkis.Info -$15
    Max Pirkis is the hot new actor that starred in his debut film, Master and Commander. Now he's a new character in HBO series, Rome. This kid is a natural at acting, and many producers are trying to get him, as well as all the teenage girls. Get this domain, and you can also expect thousands of hits per month.

MaxThieriot.Info - $15
    Max Thieriot just released his sophomore release of The Pacifier with Vin Diesel. Much like Max Pirkis, both producers and women are after him like crazy. With natural good looks, and a natural ability to flow well on the big screen, you can expect many more hit titles for him, and subsequently a very popular website.

TrackingInfluenza.Com - $15
    Avian Flu/Bird Flu, heard of it? This new website can be used excellently for spreading the news on the flu, how to avoid it an so on. With a wide variety of expected visitors from all around the globe, with many different ages, this website has a huge chance of being successful.

WhatIsCredit.Info - $10
    How many people know how to actually build their credit rating and know how it's effected? Not a whole lot. Using this website you can have much success with basic information on how to build your credit, and more information on it. A weekly Q&A session would guarantee return visitors. Suzie Orman you had better watch out!

Please post or PM me with any questions. Different offers can be listed in this thread. Payments can be made via paypal.

Much love goes out to the mod crew for moving this post to the right forum.

Where are they reg?
    Is the listed price BIN?
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

They're all registered at Namecheap.

Pricing is Buy it now.

Whatiscredit sold

Please PM payment info.

Thanks
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information