Server checklist - am I misisng anything?

Since it looks like Dell is no longer having specials making their servers really cheap, I am thinking about moving to supermicro as a standard. Just curious if this would be an ok setup and if I am missing anything from the list (never built a server before). We use FreeBSD on DirectAdmin (in case there are conflicts somebody can see) and we host an application for clients that is not really all that intensive (thus the Celeron). Finally, will the SuperMicro rails below work in an APC Netshelter VX 42U that has square holes? Thanks for any input!

1 - SUPERMICRO SuperServer SYS-5013-CTB 1U Barebone Server-Rackmount - Retail
    2 - Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 ST380817AS 80GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - OEM
    1 - Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - OEM
    1 - OCZ Value Series 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model OCZ4001024V25DC-K - Retail
    1 - Intel Celeron D 330 Prescott 533MHz FSB Socket 478 Processor Model BX80546RE2667C - Retail
    1 - 3ware 80062LPKIT PCI SATA Controller Card - Retail

The above comes out to about $950 on Newegg.
    http://www.schooldebts.com -- Consolidate Student Loan Debt

2. the 5013 is really out-dated, might want to go with socket 775 based 5014C-TB:
    1. pin-less CPU, no warry about "bent pins" any more
    2. better upgrade path to high speed socket 775 P4
    3. 1x 66mhz PCI-X slot which is perfect for 8006-2LP
    4. IPMI 2.0 socket for optional IPMI card
    5. the faster DDR2-533 (PC2-4200) nowadays are cheaper than slower DDR-400
    6. higher 4200rpm blowers, larger 260w power

Why not just pick up a celeron from rackmountsetc.com? A server like that would cost around 600$ give or take a little.

-edit-

Sorry, for super micro case and mobo it will probably be another 100 or so but I don't know for sure, go quote it out! They have pretty decent pricing, and you don't have to screw with building it.

Might want to consider SATA-II...but you will have some issues finding a good SATA-II raid card that will actually fit in a 1U case.

But yes I do agree that www.rackmounmicro.com has good pricing and they seem to be a pretty solid company.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

I just bought three servers from Brian at rackmoutsetc.com and he was really easy to work with.

All three servers are in 1U chasis and have SATA on a RAID card so it can be done.

Regards,
    Billy

Yea they are extremely easy to work with, we are ordering 11 or so servers from them today - I guess we havent seen the end yet, but from the looks of it everything should be reliable and in good working order. And sata raid is definately doable in a 1u case...I dont know about sataII raid, maybe thats different but sata I for sure.