Helm Flash Tutorials! New! Helm 3.2 Series

Fantastic New Helm 3.2 Flash Tutorials Series!

On sale now www.helmsupport.net
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

I request that you modify your product immediately, as you are infringing on DemoDemo.com copyright. Aside from the fact that you copied the entire concept of the DemoDemo democenter, you have stolen text verbatum. In the "About My Host" page of your sample "Tutorial Centre", you say:

1) Check that your DNS has fully propagated

2)If you have just recently set up your hosting account with us, your site DNS records may not have fully propagated yet. It generally takes 24-72 hours for all the root servers around the world to update any changes in your DNS records.

3) Send in a support ticket

If all else fails, send in a support ticket to our Help Desk. The URL for our Help Desk is listed in the table at the top of this page.

6) Ask a friend (who preferably uses a different ISP than you) to try pointing to the site. It will be a good indication as to whether the problem is with your connection or your ISP.

10) Check your email:
    If we are experiencing connectivity problems, we keep you up to date via email. Please remember to keep an off-site email address in your account profile so that if for some reason your site is down, you will still be able to receive email notification and updates.

11) Call us by telephone
    Call us by telephone so that we may assist you in finding the source of the problem. Our telephone number is listed in the table at the top of this page.
    All of this text is stolen word for word from the DemoDemo site.

If you wish to compete in the tutorial market, please have the decency to create your own original content.

I will expect immediate compliance to my request to remove offending content.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

i actually outsourced that section of the project to a foreign country while i delt with the tutuorials. without a doubt i will have it edited a.s.a.p

I do appologise.
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.

i have immediatly removed that section of the tutorials.