Question Locking For Host My Site

first i want say hi all and nice forums

hey guys i am locking for a cheap good place where i can host my site, i will just probably use it for sharing picture Whit family and things like that, i don't like free because i donut want see banner ads or pop-up on my site, so can someone please recommend me a good web hosting server

thanks in advance

welcome, you'll be able to find some cheap offers for sure, if you only need it to share photos with your family a cheap plan will perfectly fit your needs

Welcome to WHT! Yes there are sooo many hosting companies to choose from... really confusing. My usual advice in this situation is to suggest you do some searching for hosts that are well-liked by their customers. You can even start by doing a search here on WHT, since many hosts get commented on here every day.

The thing is to find the good ones and avoid those baddies...
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Look for a host that has Fantastico. They have these free photo gallery scripts that you can install with just a few clicks. If you are just sharing with your family then most prob you don't need much bandwidth, so go for a small plan. You can always upgrade when you need to.
    OCEAN HOST
    www.ocean-host.com
    Get Online. Reach Worldwide.
    Check our uptime

Quote Originally Posted by mata7
    first i want say hi all and nice forums

hey guys i am locking for a cheap good place where i can host my site, i will just probably use it for sharing picture Whit family and things like that, i don't like free because i donut want see banner ads or pop-up on my site, so can someone please recommend me a good web hosting server

thanks in advance
    How much is your budget for that site. You can get a site small to medium size with good support and help from $3.50 at some hosts. But make sure that you buy from the company who has good support.
    Thanks

thanks for you help guys

my budget is arround 8 to 10 dollar nothng big, i was reading a few Host sites comments and hostgator got my attention they have one 6.95 packages for month that look good for what i need, what do you guys think

thanks again

well, 8 to 10 dollars per month is a fair amount, pick hostings in the middle: not too low prices (overselling, unreliability), not too high.

Also, don't trust too much reviews websites, most of their reviews are paid slots.

The only way of knowing if a host is really reliable, are users comments here, on WHT.

By the way, you haven't posted the specs you're looking for yet. Now, you have browsed through some offers, have you got a general idea of what you need?
    NetJaguar , LLC: the roaring hosting!
    Created for beginners, perfect for pro's!
    Direct Admin with Installatron - Linux Hosting - try us before you pay

Well he said that all he needed it for was photo sharing, so I think all he needs is a photo sharing code/software. You could probably just get a professional account at freewebs. That is really cheap, and you won't have any ads. Plus I think they have a photo album script.
    Need C Class Diversity For Your SEO Campaigns?

Get SEO Hosting From Arctic Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by TomorrowHosting
    Well he said that all he needed it for was photo sharing, so I think all he needs is a photo sharing code/software. You could probably just get a professional account at freewebs. That is really cheap, and you won't have any ads. Plus I think they have a photo album script.
    You are wrong tomorrowhosting, most of the free hosting sites show banner infact i dont know a single site which does not show adds on free sites.

I never said that free hosting sites don't show banner ads. I said to get a premium service at Freewebs. Freewebs allows you to upgrade to remove banner ads. Since mata7 doesn't need much he might as well buy a cheap freewebs premium service. When you are paying for freewebs it doesn't have banner ads.
    Need C Class Diversity For Your SEO Campaigns?

Get SEO Hosting From Arctic Hosting

Freewebs is possibly the worst company you could ever deal with. Why buy their premium service when for the same price you could get a much better deal from a reputable firm?
    Hostime Managed Hosting
    Opening the bridge between your business and the world.
    http://www.hostime.com

ya all i need is a family site so we can all have access to sharing all photos i at ready have my domain

so guys what about HostGator?

Um...they've been around a while....look around for comments from users here
    Zero Unit Hosting - 24/7 support, PHP, MySQL, site builder, script library
    Web Host Friend Online Hosting Directory - Submit Your Site!

My suggestion is to start with a small package. You can always upgrade, so don't waste money on a big package that you don't need.
    NEW Hosting solution coming soon....

Try searching on www.findmyhosting.com

Make a list of web hosts that meet your requirements (3-5 web hosts). Do a search on them here
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php

Contact the web host to make sure they do not take days to respond. Do not go for a contract, choose month-to-month at first. Make sure they offer some sort of a money back guarantee. Be sure to keep your own backups, and always read the Terms of service.

well since you guys been so helpful let me give a update of what i did, i found this free host, i know that i say i dint want a free one cause the ads and pop-up, but this one seem nice wiht out thos nastis think, i host my at atspace.com for free and i for now is enouhg for what i need, thank you all for the great help

btw what do you guys think about atspace.com

Quote Originally Posted by mata7

btw what do you guys think about atspace.com
    It will be you reviewing that free host in a month, ok?

Good luck, hope you'll like it
    NetJaguar , LLC: the roaring hosting!
    Created for beginners, perfect for pro's!
    Direct Admin with Installatron - Linux Hosting - try us before you pay

Quote Originally Posted by njean
    It will be you reviewing that free host in a month, ok?
    i will

Good luck, hope you'll like it
    thanks, me 2

now that i got 5 post i can put a link, here is how look, here is load really fast

www.frometa.com