need high bandwidth unmetered server

I'm interested in a 30mbit server, mine currently uses 20-25mbit on average, it has peaked a couple times at 40Mbit. I need a 100mbps burstable port.
    I will need CPanel and a stable Linux release. The server will be used for high-bandwidth server hosting adult movie files and pics from 50kB to 2MB in size and can have as many as 1000-1500 simultaneous connections.

I don't mind some cogent bandwidth (but not all, I was w/ FDC before and it sucked big time some times).

I spent under $200 w/ FDC but I understand that I'll need to spend more to get more reliable stuff. But still, my budget is $300-350 a month. Is this possible?

thanks!

It's possible, but I don't have any links that are within your budget. It might be a bit hard to find a decent host that can provide you with that many Mbit, server and cPanel for all under $350.
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com

www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.

Orange fiber and steadfastnetworks seem pretty good. Any experiences?

I've heard a lot of good things about steadfast, but no personal experience. 300-350 is generally doable for that bandwidth range, however on a 100mbit burstable port I am not sure...Most of the time the 30mbit servers and such are on a capped port.

It will be tough to find a server in that price range with that amount of bandwidth. It will be lower quality bandwidth and might not be managed. Can you manage your server yourself?
    NEW Hosting solution coming soon....