lowpricedomains.com Trustworhty?

Is lowpricedomains good??? do they do what they say they do. I mean, is it a crap service?

they seem enom resellers and selling below cost, be VERY carefull to read the finest notes on their websites to avoid any future problems
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I do see that they are ICANN accredited, but that does not mean anything. I for one have never heard of them. I would just be careful and please read all the fine print.

Quote Originally Posted by WebTiger
    I do see that they are ICANN accredited
    If you're referring to lowprice, I don't see it anywhere on their site or the ICANN
    registrar listings. I think Bashar's right that they're enom resellers:

http://www.iwhois.com/index.php?doma...Lookup&clean=1

It shows it in their terms of service that is all. There is not logo that displays it, Here is a quote from their page
    We are accredited registrars with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") for Top Level Domain Names ("TLDs") (such as .com, .net, .org, .de, co.uk, etc.). ICANN oversees registrations and other aspects of the TLDs.
    Just trying to help.

It shows it in their terms of service that is all. There is not logo that displays it, Here is a quote from their page

Just trying to help.
    He he he, no problem. I guess no one's bothered to tell ICANN about that.

I would imagine not. I am curiuos to know as to whether or not they actually are ICANN accredited. If they where why would they not have the logo anywhere for verification, but hide it in their TOS? Interesting question, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashar
    they seem enom resellers and selling below cost, be VERY carefull to read the finest notes on their websites to avoid any future problems
    The sale is only on dot infos, from what I see. Not sure how much of a loss they're taking, if any. A buck a domain or so?

Pretty inexpensive way to drive traffic.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Icann explicitly forbids the icann logo being places on non-icann accredited sites/registrar. You might wish to notify them
    Domain Maven

Just trying to help.
    Looks like they used eNom's as template.

Have they (lowcostdomains) updated theirs since you posted? Cuz it shows that they're clearly an eNom reseller and not the icann acredited registrar.

I haven't used r-rocket. But, I'd guess that eNom supplies a terms page.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

It just seems they are doing .info at 2.95 all their other prices are pretty high

.info
    $2.95

$7.95

$7.95
    Domain Maven