The Planet bounces back

I must say recently I think the Planet have really listened to customers and bolstered there supportafter a bad spell the first part of this year. Well done fellas.

A number of times they have called us at our offices in South Africa when a server has gone down at all hours of the day. Tickets and reboots seem to get attended to faster as well.

Anyone else notice an improvement?
    Web Africa - Internet Business Solutions

Their support was never really an issue with us, but I'm glad to hear that they are improving for others.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

We don't many servers with them anymore, and we hardly ever require support apart from the occasion reboot - which they perform quickly.

But we are having serious packet loss going over GBLX for some time now... I'm surprised they haven't fixed it yet. Taking a look at their Cogent lines, it would appear that they are getting very close to full capacity now reaching 3.8/4Gbps during peak times.

Why did they stop publicizing their bandwidth stats?

Might be there were worried about them getting nearing capacity or it could just be something broken on it
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com