Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How did you meet.....

How did you meet the person of your dreams?

I'm unfourtanely still waiting for the special someone. I have a girl friend, but I dont know if shes the one, to early in the relationship to tell.
    Carolina-Host - The final stop for ALL your web site needs!
    US & EU Datacenters | 100% Money back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime | Weekly Site Backups
    cPanel w/ Softaculous | Webalizer/Awstats | Site.Pro Website Builder | Lite Speed
    Poarch & Associates - Accounting, Tax Preparation, & Payroll Services since 1985

im not 100% sure if my girlfriend is the one...

I want her to be but im unsure if she feels the same I guess its too early to tell.

but anyway to answer the question....

I met her at college when I was doing an AVCE: Double Award in ICT.

im now at university.

We were working in the same place for the summer, and I met her in the office where she worked. I had an outside job. Walked in the room, eyes locked for a moment, it was all over.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

5. Well...in my dreams of course!

She hasn't been found in reality yet.
    Quantum Net Solutions - www.quantumns.com

We offer fast, reliable and good quality web hosting services. Visit us today - you won't be disappointed!

Simple...

I havent. I also doubt I ever will (if such person exists).

only a few really find the person of their dreams, but a lot find the person that just cant live without. We met through a friend who was actually trying to date me and introduced us. Felt so bad for the friend....

on the back of the number 38 bus from exeter to bovey tracey romantic stuff eh?

drinking gyn & somethingelse at my cousins birthday party, after some time I became sure she was, after 1 year and a half I left her....she wasn't
    nice story huh?

Well, first in dreams (just like you said) and then in personal. It was right in front of the Embassy...

So, all of you that still haven't met a person of your dreams, go there. Maybe she/he is waiting for you as well.
    Life is too short for 56k!

Loved her, She loved me, I thought she Was the One
    Boy Was I wrong, we broke up because of the person i was back then,
    Had a broken heart since ( over a year ago ) still miss her and had no one since,
    Not falling in love ever again.

Knew her from all the way back in early middle school, started dating late in highschool. It will be 3 years in August, and we are moving to FL together in under a year's time. Anybody have some quick tips on how to buy a house in FL while living in Michigan with limited credit feel free to let me know I'd like to get her a nice little house to start out in.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

I stalked her on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Torith
    How did you meet the person of your dreams?
    Church. Wooo lol

Seriously.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

I met the person of my dreams over MSN... then in front of a Subway location.
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat H
    I met the person of my dreams over MSN... then in front of a Subway location.
    Is that how you and Bubba first got togehter? </dumb joke><stupid question>Did you have a sub together? If so what kind?
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Quote Originally Posted by justadollarhostin
    Knew her from all the way back in early middle school, started dating late in highschool. It will be 3 years in August, and we are moving to FL together in under a year's time. Anybody have some quick tips on how to buy a house in FL while living in Michigan with limited credit feel free to let me know I'd like to get her a nice little house to start out in.
    i live in florida, orlando area. Sounds very romantic what you are tryin to do. But i suggest you get on fast, cause buying a house here is pretty expensive, and no dont go thinking that maybe an apt. is better cause they are just as pricy maybe even more. Anything to help let me know. good luck!

I met my girl through a friend, and basically we started talking over the Internet, but turns out that my parents and her parents knew each others since they were little all the way through college.

I went to visit her, and a little over a year later we were getting married and we just had this little pricess.

http://www.jor-g.com/katya/61-10.25.jpg

She was two months there... she is now three.
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

Amy and I were best friends back in college. We met nine years ago. I think it had to do with a graternity/sorority event, but neither of us remember for sure, because we were just friends, and you don't tend to remember things like that nine years later when you're just friends

We were great friends for a few years, life took us in different directions. Then, two years ago, we reconnected, and all of those feelings we'd thought about years ago but never ventured to explore came out, we finally took our relationship beyond friendship, and it's been an absolute fairytale relationship ever since then.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by wbpro
    I met my girl through a friend, and basically we started talking over the Internet, but turns out that my parents and her parents knew each others since they were little all the way through college.

I went to visit her, and a little over a year later we were getting married and we just had this little pricess.

Sounds a whole lot like my experience.....

I met her at the beach. A co-worker of mine was there with her friends and I was asked to join and play volleyball with them. And there she was...

I didn't.

That's what the internet does to you when you sit in front of it forever in a day.

My New Years resolution is to get a social life.

Used car lot.

It was "meh" at first sight.

She sold me a car, then stole my heart.

I got my black lab at the pound.

(As for a lucky lady, I'll wait until after college is complete.)

Quote Originally Posted by wbpro

oh you had the little router lmao jk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast