Please review a new site of mine..please please please :)

I recently started a new site: Proxy Drop - Free Anonymous Proxy. I would love to know peoples opinions of it. Thanks

Way too much green. Also seems a little confusing where the ads start and the content begins. Work on a stronger color scheme and think about your text hierarchy. Right now everything blends in together and I'm not sure where I should go first.

I agree with phos on the text layout. There's no clear distinction on where the adverts start or end and everything is just jumbled up into one.

But I do like the green though.
    Dedicated Servers. Resellers Welcome.
    www.dediwebhost.com

Yeah, that's kind of what I was going for. Since the ads are so well blended I will get a high CTR. It seems with the green you either love it or hate it

I don't think thats the right attitude. I didn't click anything because I didn't know what I was supposed to click on. If you want the ads to be successful, make them look integrated, yet distinct. Don't insult your visitors by hiding your content amongst outside links.

I think the shadow is too heavy. The ads are very nicely intergrated. But you have empty space on the upper right. There is not contrast between any areas. I would customize the colors on the free proxy script to create contrast with the page background.

Hope this helps. You need a color scheme, don't really hate or love the green, its just 1 color, no real design to look at.
    Datums Internet Solutions, LLC
    Systems Engineering & Managed Hosting Services
    Complex Hosting Consultants

Really, way too much green. Definitely consider organizing and seperating content more distinctly, this will greatly improve the overall appeal of your site.
    FrogJumper.com, Superb Cpanel Web Hosting.
    Excellent, High Paying Affiliate Program.

yes this green is not eye-friendly
    Kind regards

that noxious green made me blind
    Separate layout for boxes somehow.. add another colors.

After consideration I have realised that this design rates to heavily on the crap-o-scale, and as such I will be making a new one. Thanks guys