Thread: ENOM s***s

ENOM s***s

I can not belive that I am still waiting on Enom to solve my problem, over 15 days. They are 0 points, not even a 0!!!

Whish they start going down with the business since they do not take care much about their customers!

I am very very disappointed Enom customer!

Its very unusual that they doesnt reply for that long. Contact them again.

Good luck!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

I did that, but still nothing. whn ever I send them support ticket i wait for 2-3 days until somebody reply on it and asks me some stupid question.After that I have to send all info needed and full explanation of my problem and wait again 2-3 days fo somebody to reply on it and asks me again and again and again some stupid question and that goes on in circle ... never solved my problem and as I can see it wont be solved!!!

did u try to call them through phone.

what actually you bussiness with them

No did not try to call them, since that would be for me overseas call. I would not mind to call them if I know that they will help me.

I am trying to integrate the Enom API

Whats the problem?

Whats the problem? Maybe someone here could help or give you some ideas or suggestions.

you can read below my two tickets i have submited and see what kind of problems I have!!!

Hello,

I have installed API site but I have a lot of problems now.
    First:
    When I want to login as admin and if I type in wrong pass I can not access the API site for next hour or so!
    Second:
    What ever I do, to chechk something about domains, users etc it always says can not connect to server or something similar!?
    Third: I typed in the dbconfig.php pricing for domains in EUR and the price is still in USD???

That are some of problems I am having now!!!

next my post>

here is live URL http://www.mydomain
    When I want to login as admin through my live site http://www.mydomain ... if I miss password, site is unavailable for nex hour or so. I tryed to add admin user or just to create regular user so they can administrate their domain there is a lot of links not working. When I login as admin succesefully what ever i try to do it says that connection with server can not be established.
    If you could take a look at my API and tell me what is wrong.

and please be more acurate in solving a customers problems, it is not ok for customer to wait 8 days for a reply!?

Regards,
    Haris

In my experiences with Enom, they have always gotten back to me within 24 hours. And I have dealt with them on the phone and they are very helpful.

Are you and ETP? Because I do believe ETPs get a higher service priority.
    No Signature Required

I have reseller account with them!

It is Ok that some customers get better support, but it is not ok for some customers to wait 8 days for response!!!

I usually call them, Long wait time but worth it in the end. Submitted a email once a few months ago, I never got a reply.
    It's Scott!

There is a difference between providing support for a domain or service feature versus that of programming support.
    It sounds like what you are asking for is assistance with your PHP programming for connecting to the API.

Quote Originally Posted by hare_sa
    When I want to login as admin and if I type in wrong pass I can not access the API site for next hour or so!
    It sounds like your PHP script might be submitting the bad password more then once. I know that for security reasons the eNom API will lock an account for something like 30 minutes if bad password(s) are submitted 3 times.

I am glad that eNom does this, so hackers aren't able to just keep submitting dictionary words or random strings as passwords in order to hack into accounts.

This is definitely not a bug.

What ever I do, to chechk something about domains, users etc it always says can not connect to server or something similar!?
    How "always" is always? My meaning being, if it is truly always, it sounds like your connection to the API or permissions to access the API might have a problem.
    In order to connect to the API you have to have the IP address you are connecting from approved.
    You should check your API connection configuration.

I typed in the dbconfig.php pricing for domains in EUR and the price is still in USD???
    As far as I know, eNom hasn't even supported EUR. You are probably totally on your own in trying to figure out how to do that.

Since a lot of these issues are very likely personal programming issues... I am really not surprised you haven't had a quick turn-around on getting support.
    There is the expectation by eNom that if you are going to do advanced things like program your own user-interface to their API, that you will be able to figure bugs and programming problems out yourself. They try to make it easier by providing example code, but that doesn't mean they will help you program your own stuff.

I have installed API site but I have a lot of problems now.
    If you could take a look at my API and tell me what is wrong.
    I fear you have a basic misunderstanding. The PHP code you are running is not the API. It is "example" code of a possible site that connects to eNom's API. It is meant as a starting point for someone who wants to design their own site.

The eNom API is more like a webservice that your PHP or ASP or ASP.NET or coldfusion website talks to.
    In technical terms, a webservice is a middle tier web application that you interact with by sending commands through an HTTP GET (url string) and recieve responses in XML, text, or HTML. That is what the eNom API is.

Some companies have been very successful at building their own websites that run on the eNom API. Some examples are NameCheap and RegisterFly

EUR support is only at paypal, and using the credit card vendor (Note, your vendor must support EUR) - it is not on the site itself - it is only so that when you make a sale that the payment processor that is used makes the transaction in EUR - you still have to set your pricing accordingly.

I got the same kind of problem with Enom too. -_-///

Hello,

Don't bother eNom for asking questions about API. I have been asking some simple questions about API for many times but they never response. The last time (and probably the last time) I asked is last week.

This is true that eNom usually response within 24 hours for any questions except API.

I think from past experience with them that you have to submit your server ip to them. It may be automatic now as I'm not sure so look in your enom members area for it or something that explains it. This was about a year ago I did this so things may have changed.

-Dave
    ---edit---
    I just realized that Divaqs mentioned above so yeah try that.
    Dave

ex5316,

What isssue are you having? There are quite a few people who use eNom's API here. If it 's easy, we can probably help.

You can try asking me - I have a lot of . . . experience . . . with the enom api - perhaps i could assist.

Hello,

Thanks for your assistance. I asked the questions of API in this forum before:

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=467102

Thanks and best regards

that is an email box that gets over 1000 spam emails every hour in it - i would be suprised if you got an answer within 24-48 hours. The best way is to submit a support center ticket from inside your enom accuont. if you do not have an enom account, contact your reseller and have them do what ever it is you need done.

Quote Originally Posted by taheri6
    that is an email box that gets over 1000 spam emails every hour in it - i would be suprised if you got an answer within 24-48 hours. The best way is to submit a support center ticket from inside your enom accuont. if you do not have an enom account, contact your reseller and have them do what ever it is you need done.
    the problem is that i cant access my account
    thats why i emailed them