Question Budget High Bandwidth host

Guys I am looking to build a free multimedia site which will contain lot of mp3, videos
    All things done by us and our own artists. So no copyright problems. I am looking for high bandwidth host at low cost. Iím in tight budget.

Support
    Donít need fast support coz Iím not gonna ask much questions from the host. But at least should reply within 24hours.

Reliability and Uptime
    It should be some what reliable and uptime should be good. Not really critical uptime but should be good. And they should be reliable not the hosts that doing it as a hobby or to find some $ for school. I mean not asking to be a big host but should know what they doing and plan for live in the business without closing down.

Space bandwidth usage
    If they say we gonna give 7gb space and 500gb bandwidth they should really give it. I mean many host just say they give but when you reach the limits they just come up with resource over usage policy. So they should give what they promised!

Requirement
    Like at least 5gb space and as much as bandwidth you can give.

Thanks in advance.

Many hosts will satisfy your requirements but you prob should state your budget
    OCEAN HOST
    www.ocean-host.com
    Get Online. Reach Worldwide.
    Check our uptime

What's your budget for these specs?

Hay big thanks for your replies. here what i want and let me tell you my budget.

I got a offer from my friend 15gb space and 330gb bandwidth for $5.95 per month from servage.net
    I am searching for better. I mean is it okay around $7 per month host that really give what they say and may be a better deal than servage.net you know i mean like more bandwidth and space etc..

Quote Originally Posted by sameera
    Hay big thanks for your replies. here what i want and let me tell you my budget.

I got a offer from my friend 15gb space and 330gb bandwidth for $5.95 per month from servage.net
    I am searching for better. I mean is it okay around $7 per month host that really give what they say and may be a better deal than servage.net you know i mean like more bandwidth and space etc..

Thats on the very cheap side. Just take a look at the dedicated server offers section and look at the prices and the specs that are offered with servers. Even a cheap celeron with 1000 GB of transfer would be about $70/month. So to make any money you would have to sell atleast 15+/- accounts and thats only taking into account hardware costs. I highly doubt they could they could offer that much for so little and survive. Have you looked into a managed VPS that might be a better solution. It could offer you more HD space and bandwidth then most shared/reseller accounts. But it will cost way more then $5.95.

For the spec, servage can be the cheapest.
    They have good hardware (load-balanced massive servers with Raid Disk array).

But you should be aware that they don't offer much stats and no raw log access.
    Also, they use mod_perl and mod_php, so it's not very secure for dynamic site.
    (For static contents uploaded by FTP, there is no problem.)
    Oh, the Bandwidth limit of servage is 11GB PER DAY, and not 330GB per month,
    unless you negociated special deal with them.

You may want to check ****** and site5.
    I saw them offering lots of bandwidth recently.
    ****** started to use load-balanced setup (with RAID disk), too.

Site5 uses classical single server setup (without RAID)
    and sometime they have hard disk crash.
    But site5 is known to provide quicker support than many other hosts.

PowWeb also offers similar deal as the servage.,
    but I think servage is better in your case.
    (Servage allows nudity&adult contents, while PowWeb doesn't).

Good luck.