Slhost.com VPS * HUGE DISCOUNTS * Cpanel or Plesk FREE * ClientExec

Select Solutions (http://www.slhost.com) is offering 35% OFF on all VPS products for the entire life of the account. This offer ends on December 15th.

Features included with every VPS package:
    • 24/7 Semi-Managed Services (See Below)
    • FREE Setup
    • FREE Control Panel (Plesk or Cpanel)
    • FREE Fantastico De Luxe (Cpanel only)
    • FREE RVskin (Cpanel only)
    • FREE Virtuozzo Power Panel
    • Easily backup and restore your account from a secured remote backup server!
    • Full Root Access
    • CentOS Environment (Other operating systems available upon request)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Level 1-VPS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    $29.22
    10 GB Storage
    150 GB Premium Data Transfer
    256 Guaranteed RAM
    3 IPs
    ClientExec $5/month
    ORDER at https://secure.slhost.com/order/orderwiz.php?v=2 with coupon code WHT35

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Level 2-VPS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    $42.22
    20 GB Storage
    300 GB Premium Data Transfer
    384 Guaranteed RAM
    4 IPs
    ClientExec $5/month
    ORDER at https://secure.slhost.com/order/orderwiz.php?v=2 with coupon code WHT35

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Level 3-VPS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    $55.22
    30 GB Storage
    450 GB Premium Data Transfer
    512 Guaranteed RAM
    5 IPs
    ClientExec $5/month

VPS Software:

All of our VPS solutions run on the powerful Virtuozzo software technology. Each VPS instance is isolated from other users on the server providing a completely secure environment to host your web site. You will have full root access allowing for any software configurations desired while not affecting any other users on the server. Why wait on your hosting company to offer PHP5 or the MySQL version you've been patiently waiting for? Signup for a VPS solution now to configure the server software just the way you need it! Because your VPS account is fully managed, why not contact us to help with your software configurations!?

Hardware Details:
    • Dual Intel Xeon 2.8 Ghz or 3.06 Ghz Hyper Threading Processors
    • 8 GB Registered ECC DDR2 RAM
    • U320 SCSI drives in RAID 10 configuration for optimal redundancy and performance
    • Redundant Power Supplies

Network and Data Center:

Signing up for a VPS with Select Solutions means having multiple GigE connections to premium bandwidth providers including Internap, Time Warner, and Level3. All carriers include diverse entrance into the building.

Routing and switching equipment inside the Data Center is fully redundant with HSRP failover protection providing essential performance and reliability.

Power is supplied by Leibert and Powerware UPS and backed by diesel generators with enough fuel capacity to last for more than 24 hours. Fuel contracts with a 2 hour guarantee are also in place should the generators ever need to be used for an extended period of time.

The air temperature is kept at a controlled level with under-floor cooling and humidity control.

Semi-Managed Services:

We are staffed with knowledgeable level 3 technicians available for all your needs. Let us manage software installs and upgrades to free up your valuable time. We're available 24/7 to assist you with any server software installations (Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl, etc.) or help troubleshoot server issues that are problematic server-wide.

TOS and AUP

Our TOS/AUP can be viewed at http://www.slhost.com/legal.html .

Please contact us at sales [at] slhost.com with any questions about our services!

Ping IP: 72.29.98.36
    Speed Test: http://72.29.98.36/download.test
    Reference URL: http://www.slhost.com/vps_solutions.html

My two cents...
    I signedup for an account two days ago... Setup was flawless!!! Took only 20 minutes and I was up and running!!!

Support is phenominal!!! They have answered about 30 different questions from me... some silly some not.... reply takes about 10 minutes!

Give these guys a shot!

Web

Purchased a VPS from these guys yesterday, setup was fast and support is awesome. Very afforable with top notch support. Thanks.

I also bought a vps account and the set up and support is very fast.

missed!

I missed the promo by a few hours! Any chance of a repeat?

The coupon code was extended through the weekend until we come out with a new offer, which may be the same offer but surely not a bigger discount at this time so you don't have to worry about a better offer coming out.

Thanks Josh, I'm evaluating several VPSes right now and will sign up with you to kick the wheels. Looks like you guys made a good deal into a great one with this discount!

One question... if at some point in the future I upgrade my plan (say from Level 1 to Level 2), will the 35% lifetime discount still apply?

I have just signed up for your account and while I'm looking forward to giving it a try, I must say your order screen could use some improvement... the fact that there is no indication of amount due until after you enter the credit card information, and it doesn't even acknowledge that the coupon code is valid (much less display the new total) doesn't exactly give a lot of confidence.

Before the user clicks "place order" it'd be nice to see an overview of domain name, package selected, coupon applied, price due, etc. But hopefully this just means that you guys are concentrating so much on providing a good VPS that you haven't fleshed out the order page as much, in which case you're forgive.

coupon code

Hi,

I am trying to signup and its telling me the coupon code WHT35 is not valid. I thought this promo was valid through the weekend. Let me know if it still is or if I should use a different coupon code.

Thanks

A+ Service/Support and Very Fast Set-up I highly recommend Them.

Questions

I hope you will extend this offer for a few more days......... I have a few questions for you:

1. Which datacenter houses your servers?
    2. Do you run with or without suexec activated?

Thanks
    Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by WebSiteBuildIt
    I hope you will extend this offer for a few more days......... I have a few questions for you:

1. Which datacenter houses your servers?
    2. Do you run with or without suexec activated?

Thanks
    Hi Marcus,

1. We're in the Colo4Dallas datacenter in Dallas, TX.
    2. With a VPS package, you can choose to run with or without suexec enabled. Our default configuration runs without suexec enabled, but it can easily be enabled. Our support team is available 24/7 to assist with these types of modifications.

i signed up and so far its been excellent. thanks!

Thread cleaned. The offer section is not a support forum.