Question Modernbill question

Hello,

I'm wondering if I get Modernbill can modern bill suspend a dedicated server for late payment ?

Thanks

I haven't used it with servers but I do know it will suspend accounts automatically. I would assume the person would likely still have root access via shell.
    Doyle Lewis
    BuyHTTP Internet Services - In business since 2003
    Business Hosting | nginx, CloudLinux, Varnish cache, and CDP with every business account
    Shared, Reseller, Semi Dedicated, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated - We can grow with you

Modernbill will not suspend a server. You have to do that yourself.

In fact Modernbill can suspend a server as long as you have a module that will talk to the server. Problem is the module would need access to the server which in most cases wont happen. We have found a way to instead of suspending the server itself our scripts via modernbill would suspend the user's Internet port. Having that work depends on what type of switch's or routers you use and having someone code a script to best fit your Network setup
    Moxie Colo Inc Has been Sold to Secure Access Colo known on WHT as SecureDataCenters
    New ownership better Service DC1 100% Sold out DC2 Due online July 2010

If you had a very good coder Im sure it can be done
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

You might want to look at nocmanager (www.nocsw.com). It integrates with modernbill and does lots of stuff for dedicated servers, not sure if it does what you want but it should be a good starting place
    Alasdair