Talking Married People: A question :D

Hey all ye married people on WHT, what made you decide that he/she is the right person for you?

That's a tough one. It's many factors, I think. Only you will know, and that's just the beginning. Takes a lot of hard work to stay married these days, especially when the kids start popping out.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Well i'm not married.. but shes my long term college girlfriend.

I think you know shes the one, when shes knows you better than you do.

Or in my gf's own words "Your like Clockwork",

I'm only 21, so the thought of marriage is scary dude!
    Read Tabloids - Warning Experimental.

I'm not married but I'm not yet sure if she is the right one but who knows? let's see what happens.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob
    Takes a lot of hard work to stay married these days, especially when the kids start popping out.
    Always the romantic.

For me, I just asked myself if I could consider life without her in it, and the answer was absolutely not. After 18 years and 2 "poppers" we're still very much in love.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

I know she's the one because I'm willing to do whatever it takes and compromise wherever necessary and make up after any kind of argument just to be with her, and I cant imagine my life being happy without her.

The reason that makes her the one is because I never thought I'd be willing to do that or feel that way about anyone.

I know she's the one because I'm willing to do whatever it takes and compromise wherever necessary and make up after any kind of argument just to be with her, and I cant imagine my life being happy without her.

The reason that makes her the one is because I never thought I'd be willing to do that or feel that way about anyone.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe
    In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.
    If you feel like it, you can read my blog
    Signal > Noise

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    ..what made you decide that he/she is the right person for you?
    I was with someone for over 3 years and then met my wife and got married in less then 3 months. Sometimes things just happen. It could not happen any better in my case. We are married now for 9 years. But I did not "decide" anything. Just went with the gut feeling, that's it.

I bet if half of the people who posted how they really felt and told there wifes, they would have a better relationship than they could imagine. I'm not saying you dont have a good relationship already, I'm just reffering back to my parents...

I tell her at least twice a day.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

I have been with my current girlfriend for right at four years. Currently just a freshman in college, so marriage isn't in the horribly near future. But, like was said above, when i try to imagine my life without her, it just tears me apart. I fear the day that she gets tired of me and wants to end it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sasha
    . . . But I did not "decide" anything. Just went with the gut feeling, that's it.
    Yeah, I can relate to that. It's a gut feeling, and something that you just know.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob
    when the kids start popping out.
    - You say it as if it is a spontaneous random occurence

Jord
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by effusionx1

Jord

You know how many kids Aussie Bob has????? hahaha

What do you expect, girl loves boy, boy loves girl

Quote Originally Posted by etechsupport2
    I think The Doctor will eleborate his experience well, he has very good experience.
    I think The Doc could tell you when it is NOT the time... that's for sure. All 4 (or 5?!) of his ... 'times' ...
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs