Hybrid View

Spry VPS 25% off | Plesk 10gb/256mb/Un-metered $24.97 | Webmin 10gb/Un-metered $18.72

Spry VPS Hosting plans 25% off for WHT members!

Spry is pleased to announce the availabilty of our new VPS hosting plans. Built on Virtuozzo, our VPS hosting platform is rock solid. Featuring free cPanel control panels, unmetered bandwidth, industry leading technical support, $0 setup, and 100% root access.

We’re so sure you’ll like our VPS servers that we offer a 30 day no-risk money-back guarantee on all our VPS hosting plans.

Please use the coupon code WHT-DEC05-1 for a 25% discount on our Plesk and Webmin VPS plans. We're currently sold out of server space for discounted Plesk servers. These discounts are good for as long as your account is kept in good standing.

Many of our customers have scoured the web for the best web hosting company. They know quality when they see it, and that's why they love our products, our support, and our prices.

This 25% discount applies to any of the products listed below:

Linux VPS

Plesk VPS 300
    20 GB Storage / 512 MB RAM / 250 GB Transfer
    Plesk
    Free 10 domain Spam/Virus filter pack
    Debian 3 / Fedora Core 2 / Redhat 9 / Redhat Enterprise / Suse 9
    Normally $69.95/mo -> $52.46 with discount
    Pre-pay for one year for $43.72 monthly equivalent.

cPanel VPS 300
    30gb Disk / 768mb RAM / 500 gigabytes transfer
    Plesk
    Free 30 domain Spam/Virus filter pack
    Normally $99.95/mo -> $74.97 with Discount!
    Pre-pay for one year for $62.47 monthly equivalent.

Webmin VPS 100
    1 GB Storage / 64 MB RAM / 50 GB Transfer
    Normally $19.95/mo -> $14.96 with Discount!
    Pre-pay for one year for $12.47 monthly equivalent.

Webmin VPS 200
    10 GB Storage / 256 MB RAM / 1.5 Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
    Normally $29.95/mo -> $22.47 with Discount
    Pre-pay for one year for $18.72 monthly equivalent.

Webmin VPS 300
    20 GB Storage / 512 MB RAM / 250 GB Transfer
    Normally $59.95/mo -> $44.97 with Discount
    Pre-pay for one year for $37.47 monthly equivalent.

Webmin VPS 400
    30 GB Storage / 768 MB RAM / 500 GB Transfer
    Normally $79.95/mo -> $55.97 with Discount
    Pre-pay for one year for $49.97 monthly equivalent.

Spry's datacenter is located in Seattle, Washington in the Westin Building. Spry utilizes several upstream BGP providers including Verio and Peer1, and is an active member of the Seattle Internet eXchange. Please use 66.249.3.5 as a test IP or download http://www.spry.com/test/bigfile.zip

Contact sales at 888.808.SPRY
    Spry Virtual Server/VPS Hosting
    Linux Dedicated Resource Virtual Servers, Virtual Private Servers, WHM / cPanel Licensing
    VPSLink Cheap VPS XEN and OpenVZ
    CentOS, Fedora, Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu, Slackware, cPanel, DirectAdmin, HostInABox, LAMP, Ruby pre-installed

Good deal.

Just signed up and looking forward to hosting with you.

I'm interested in your "Plesk 10gb/256mb/Un-metered $24.97" offer in your post title. Where can I find this offer? It's not included in your post so is it still available?

Thanks.

Generis, that's the vps200 plan if i'm not mistaken. It's even cheaper than the subject line though. Maybe that's why you didn't see it.

Webmin VPS 200
    10 GB Storage / 256 MB RAM / 1.5 Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
    Normally $29.95/mo -> $22.47 with Discount
    Pre-pay for one year for $18.72 monthly equivalent.

Perhaps the vendor can clarify. The offer seems attractive. Always nice to have unmetered traffic.

Hi kakelugn, thanks for replying. The thing is, I need the Plesk control panel. (me and webmin don't mix well. )

I think the poster refers to the 'Plesk VPS 200' package but he didn't include this package in his post which states ' This 25% discount applies to any of the products listed below:" so i was asking for a clarification.

Thanks for your help though

Cheers!
    Jeremy

I'm interested in the Plesk package in the subject as well. Generis, have you heard anything from Spry or contacted them directly?

- gpb

Jeremy,

The subject of this post was erroneously not updated since the last WHT special offer from Spry. The last offer did include Plesk VPS plans as part of the special. Spry may very well run a special on the Plesk VPS plans again in the near future. If you would like an email to alert you of such an promotion, please PM me.

Regards,
    sprydotcom

Quote Originally Posted by generis
    Hi kakelugn, thanks for replying. The thing is, I need the Plesk control panel. (me and webmin don't mix well. )

I think the poster refers to the 'Plesk VPS 200' package but he didn't include this package in his post which states ' This 25% discount applies to any of the products listed below:" so i was asking for a clarification.
    Linux Dedicated Resource Virtual Servers, Virtual Private Servers, WHM / cPanel Licensing
    CentOS, Fedora, Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu, Slackware, cPanel, DirectAdmin, HostInABox, LAMP, Ruby pre-installed

Hi, I've not received a reply from them yet. I've not tried contacting them directly as yet. Looking around for other offers currently.

Hi Sprydotcom, thanks for your reply to this. I'll PM you my email just so you can update me if there's any more great offers from your side.

I can't get the coupon code to provide me the discount.

Quote Originally Posted by kakelugn
    I can't get the coupon code to provide me the discount.
    This offer has expired. There is a new and improved special offer from Spry Hosting here!

I have bought a VPS node from spry hosting. The prices are really good and the support staff are knowledgable too. But their response is too slow and they dont respond to phone calls. Anyway, I found spryhosting the most profitable.