What Kind Of Place Is This?

I guess you are only supposed to post negative comments on this site and don't dare be a new member having never heard of WHT before or you must be a spammer or work for a dreaded host! I am glad I don't run this type of forum for I would have many a sleepless nights......sigh!

When your host jumps in and assists you with your positive review, it makes things smell a little funny. People post positive and negative reviews all the time. Hosts even respond, but never two hours after a review has been started, with information that's been cleared for release after consulting with the customer.

When a host collaborates with a customer on a positive review...well, it calls the legitimacy of that review into question.

Either way, your positive reviews are still there...so, what's the issue? You should see how many negative threads get pulled after it's been found someone's malicoiusly bashing with no experience. It works both ways
    Last edited by the_pm; 12-05-2005 at 04:41 PM.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Well that's good to hear, it's my fault I guess for them jumping on the thread because after I posted the review I emailed them to let them know I appreciated there service and posted a review to reflect that but did not post my domain names and everyone had been asking for them. I think they were just a little anxoius that's all.