Sports Related Site: 468x60 banner plus links

This is a gaming site with a majority of the talk based on Madden. But we are now bringing on Beat Writers to do other stories for the site. We also gained an affiliate where our news will be posted on a site with over 13,000 members in which the article will link to our site. Right now we are avg 113 unique visits a day and 8241 hits a day.

Our news is updated daily, so the site is always fresh with new content. The site is only 10 days old and after signing on to be an official news source for this other site it should pick up even more.

We are selling a 468x60 banner that will rotate with 2 to 3 images. The banner will be placed below our main banner (www.maddennews.com) and into a section reserved for site news. So your banner will be right above our most recent story at all times. The asking price of that is $5.00 per month.

We are also selling links in our Friends of the Site area. Those are going for $3.00 per month.

Here is the site that you will be placing your ad on: http://www.maddennews.com

Again this is a Gaming site that mainly focuses on Madden, but will be doing stories on other things as well.

If you have questions feel free to ask. Thanks
    My Portfolio: www.matthewsauk.com

By the way we have now become the official news source for a site that has over 13,000 members. The news that is posted on their site will have a direct lnk to our site for people to view and read it.

Since adding RSS to the site our number are up even more. I have also decided to offer the banner ad for 3 dollars a month and the links at 1 dollar a month.

Here is a link to some stats. The first number you see is for 7 days worth of November. The second set is for the first 7 days so far in December.

Awstats

14 Days Worth of Stats