Question Accepting Credit Card for Indonesian Company

any suggestion for which gateway accept us?
    most of them reject Indonesian Company/Credit Card/IP

Thanks for Help

try payzip.com in singapore and also try ccavenue.com in india.they seem good. i am in bangladesh. i am lookin for a merchant account virtual terminal myself. I dont know where to get one for my business

You can use gateways associated with cerdit cards such as Iranpal.com that we use in Iran. Further,there are some sites which give you a virtual MasterCard and others...

thanks alot for the message. i need a virtual terminal. our business is telephone order jointly with a company in the u.s. i need a merchant account virtual terminal. hey by the way what trouble r u goin through? let me know. i will be glad to help u

I forgot to say, but you can also use e-gold

Quote Originally Posted by Sarfaraz
    try payzip.com in singapore and also try ccavenue.com in india.they seem good. i am in bangladesh. i am lookin for a merchant account virtual terminal myself. I dont know where to get one for my business
    Sarfaraz,

Are you using Payzip? If you are, then how do you like them?

I think their fees are high!
    http://www.payzip.com/fee-details.aspx

2Checkout accept vendor from Indonesia.

no im not using payzip. I tried with them for a virtual terminal. they want pound 300 for incorporation in the EU. after registration in the EU than their aquirers in Europe will decide whether to approve the application or not? i am still looking for a merchant account virtual terminal for my business in bangladesh

2checkout does not accept vendors from bangladesh and nor does paypal