Ditch that tin foil cap

I wonder what the conpiracy nuts will make of this http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/ (see conclusion at the end)
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Ironically, after reading this It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, I could draw my own conclusion! Between the first image on the site and the conclusion, I think common sense comes in to play!

It was a government conspiracy that replaced good, old, brain-scan-resistent tin foil with the aluminum foil that is sold today in all the stores.

Could Lead (Pb) foil do a beter job? What would be the frequency response be?

Just what I would want, a whole bunch of lead on top of my head all day long...
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Lead foil should work. It has the added advantage of protecting against kryptonite rays. Even if you don't have superpowers, if you're trapped in a mine, dungeon, etc, and Superman comes to the rescue, and the bad guys drop in some kryptonite, the lead hat can be used to protect Superman, so he can recover and break through the walls. "Be prepared", I always say.