Arrow Korean / Japanese / Chinese / HK Server needed

Im looking for a server located in any one of the above countries (Korean / Japanese / Chinese / HK), I need something very low spec with very low bandwidth for under $100 a month, no special needs except a box with at least a 500mhz processor, 96mb ram, 10gb drive and 100gb of bandwidth, anything above that is a plus although. Im primarly going to be using this box for testing, and cost is the only issue.

If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great, thanks!

Check the offers section, there are a few hosts with postings in there that will fit your needs.

I highly recommend Servinix or HostFresh. Both of them are prominent server provider in HK. Have Dedicated server in HKNET.

Chinese servers will be very good

why don't you put your own network into testing?

Im trying to test speed and routing to asia from various locations, I also need to see the availability to the united states before I decide to start running a large portion of my next project from asia.

Check out VPS Hosting, Korea. www.vpshosting.co.kr

I've got a VPS there and the uptime is top notch, so is network speed. The best part is that you don't need to be a resident of South Korea to order a server.

Quote Originally Posted by Tee
    Im trying to test speed and routing to asia from various locations, I also need to see the availability to the united states before I decide to start running a large portion of my next project from asia.
    Someone above recommended Hostfresh. As of the time that I posted in this thread, Hostfresh did not use Private VLANs and individual subnets per-customer, meaning that they would typically hand off a /24 or something to an entire rack in one Layer 2 domain, and would have no control over customers stealing IPs. If you had an IP legitimately assigned to you and someone tried to "steal" your IP by configuring it to their box, your box would no longer be reachable on your own IP. Pretty scary huh?

Aside from that, one of my clients was with Hostfresh as recently as one week ago. According to my client (take it for what it's worth), he switched to us from Hostfresh because they complained that my client sent them too much US-bound and EU-bound traffic. Make no mistake folks, if what my client says is true, Hostfresh's unmetered offering isn't really unmetered. Maybe he'll chime in and vouch for this claim himself