Nascar site with HUGE potential

Hello All,

I recently launched a new Nascar site, and while the initial response was great, with a number of posters signing up, I've found that due to some time constraints I'm unable to continue nuturing the site as it needs. Rather than let is wither away, I want to see it continue to grow and become the top nascar site on the net as it has the potential to be.

Domain Name: http://www.talknascar.net
    Software Included: vBulletin License & One Template with Logo
    Asking price: $150
    3 Months free hosting included - value of over $50.

If you do not with to include the vBulletin license, and instead use your own, the asking price is only $25.

This is an auction however, so keep that in mind. Please reply with all offers. No PM'ing, BIN offers can be PM'ed to me.

Let the bids begin!

Using federally registered trademarks such as "nascar" is infringement on the rights holder, pursuant to the Lanham Trademark Act Section 32. I would abondon the domain name and site if you or any subsequent owner wants to be subject to a lawsuit. Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by ttu_soko
    Using federally registered trademarks such as "nascar" is infringement on the rights holder, pursuant to the Lanham Trademark Act Section 32. I would abondon the domain name and site if you or any subsequent owner wants to be subject to a lawsuit. Just a heads up.
    As far as I understand the law, assuming their is no misrepresentation as an official nascar source, or website, the domain name is not violating any laws.

Carry on with the bidding.

Is it an owned vBulletin license?
    Chris

It is a leased license that runs out in May.

How long is the auction for and do you have any stats that we might be able to see?

Hi Epsol,

Unfortunately an outside buyer has contacted me and offered a deal that I'm pretty satisfied with so the auction is now closed.

Thank you to everyone for your time.