Hosted Billing System that integrates with Plesk?

Is there a hosted billing system that integrates with Plesk? Looking for a system that will accept credit cards with their own merchant account and provide a billing system that is hosted on their servers that integrates with Plesk.

Thanks,

Neofree

Are you referring to Plesk 7.5 for windows or Plesk for Linux box. Because 7.5 for windows does not support a billing system. Their HSP Complete supports a billing system as far as I know.

What I mean is something like www.billingorchard.com that integrates with plesk for linux. It doesnt seem anything like that exists...

Modernbill? I think its mbtweask.com or mblicences.com

check out whois cart, i think they do aswell

Modernbill has a module that allows you to talk to your plesk server and does all the configurations via modernbill.
    Moxie Colo Inc Has been Sold to Secure Access Colo known on WHT as SecureDataCenters
    New ownership better Service DC1 100% Sold out DC2 Due online July 2010

ClientExec 2.6 supports Plesk

Guys, may want to read the entire thread:

1. I specified a *hosted* service that integrates with Plesk. AND at the same time the hosted provider provides the credit card processing. One service that I was refering to was BillingOrchard, but they don't integrate with any control panels. Basically, what I asked for doesnt exist.

2. I've stopped pursuing this, no need to reply.

Thanks,

Neofree

Quote Originally Posted by Keye Edwards
    check out whois cart, i think they do aswell
    Yes i think whoiscart is the single such system which has support for almost all the control panels, so i am not sure which one to buy out of modernbill or whoiscart , but whoiscart is cheaper 35$ only so might try it out before shifting to expensive and bulky modernbill. anyone here used whoiscart ever?

Quote Originally Posted by paidhosting
    Yes i think whoiscart is the single such system which has support for almost all the control panels, so i am not sure which one to buy out of modernbill or whoiscart , but whoiscart is cheaper 35$ only so might try it out before shifting to expensive and bulky modernbill. anyone here used whoiscart ever?
    I used Whosicart before I switched to Modernbill, I wouldn't recommend it. WC only intergrates with cPanel and Directadmin, not Plesk and it is lacking many essential features. You will not do yourself any favours by selecting Whoiscart.
    Hostime Managed Hosting
    Opening the bridge between your business and the world.
    http://www.hostime.com

Quote Originally Posted by whatever
    I used Whosicart before I switched to Modernbill, I wouldn't recommend it. WC only intergrates with cPanel and Directadmin, not Plesk and it is lacking many essential features. You will not do yourself any favours by selecting Whoiscart.
    Hmm k thanks so what other solution exists ? other than modernbill as its way too expensive to be real

Quote Originally Posted by paidhosting
    Hmm k thanks so what other solution exists ? other than modernbill as its way too expensive to be real
    That statement is ridiculous. Do you consider $15/month (if not less) expensive for billing? A billing system is how you manage and control your revenue stream and arguably the single most important part of your business. Are you real making that comment?

In any other industry you would never find such an inexpensive billing platform.

EDIT: I just realised why you consider $15/month expensive, judging by the review you requested in the website review forum.
    Hostime Managed Hosting
    Opening the bridge between your business and the world.
    http://www.hostime.com