Thumbs up Designer needed for logo + site revamp

Web site redesign: Cricket-Online (http://www.cricket-online.com)

We require a redesign of our Web site, Cricket-Online. Please visit the above link to have a look at the site in its present form. We are after a much more slick and professional look Ė the layout at present is satisfactory, but the graphics need a facelift.

Required:
    - complete graphical redesign of site, including header, menus and content area
    - use of well-documented CSS for a consistent feel
    - logo for use on business cards etc. (and ideally top header)

Not required:
    - coding (of the back-end, anyway)
    - flash animation

Preferable:
    - integration of advertisements

We have a number of pages which will each have to be individually redesigned but once we have a template of sorts we will take care of that ourselves. The main focus here is doing up the header, menus and footer, developing a distinctive logo and having consistent CSS styles.

The site is in PHP but we will integrate all the code ourselves once a design has been completed. We are looking to forge a partnership with a designer/design firm as there will probably be a fair bit of work in the future.

Just remember - we're pretty happy with the current layout but we need the site given a much more professional, slick and attractive look.

Thatís all for now. Sorry if I left anything out, and if you have any questions, please donít hesitate to ask. Mockups/portfolios are appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Tom

I am interested, my portfolio can be found at www.loadingdeck.com - let me know.
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

My portfolio is in my signature. The site is currently being vamped up to have more portfolio and client layouts shown.

You can contact me via AIM if you have any questions, or send me a PM or e-mail (mattc0m[at]gmail[dot]com)
    my portflio ~great design for less.
    AIM: Mattc0m | E-mail: mattc0m[at]gmail.com

Do you use MSN messenger / AIM ?

I'm also interested, You can view my portfolio at www.7verse.net.

Interested;

I am interested; you can see my design portfolio at www.zakpatel.com

Hi,

I'm interesting to work with you.
    You can find our services at www.intelligencestorm.com, Design portfolio at www.templatefolio.com

Please let me know if you want to see our recent design and development work and I will email it to you.

Thanks.