Thumbs up RSHosting.co.uk - The best in the business

Just wanted to 'shout out loud' as it were to tell everyone how good rshosting.co.uk are. Ive been with them for about a year now and haven't met any company (not just in the hosting world) that are as good as them. Period.

Always friendly and helpful, whatever the time of day.Any problems i have, I get an email back within ten minutes guaranteed telling me how to fix it.

I had a problem trying to install some software today, so asked Joe in support if he could help? Joe took it over and tried to install it himself! Above and beyond the call of duty? It gets better though - Unfortunately it was dud software anyway so he gave me a free license to some top quality software which i know is worth around 60! (not saying sign up to get free stuff tho!)

Hopefully this post goes some way to rewarding them for their hard work and I wish them good fortune for the future.

What's your domain with them?

My domain is viral8.com

Domain Name:
    rshosting.co.uk

Registrant:
    Joseph Painter

Registrant's Address:

THE REGISTRANT IS AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ELECTED TO
    HAVE THEIR ADDRESS OMITTED FROM THE WHOIS DATABASE
    Interesting.

Also no address on the website which is against the UK's Distance Selling Act.
    Steve

Viral8 - thank you for the kind words, glad you appreciate the help we try to give everyone hosting with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex-Steve
    Interesting.

Also no address on the website which is against the UK's Distance Selling Act.
    Not quite sure what the point of the post is, but check out the other tld that RSHosting holds and you will see an address - but thanks for pointing out the ONLY domain that doesn't have it

As for the address not on the website, the address is available for all customers of RSHosting.
    Couple that with the money back guarantee that is longer than the statutory 7 days stated in the act, I think it is okay.

It also states: you must also provide this information in writing.
    How many hosts send you a written letter then confirming the details - does Vortex Internet?
    Anyway, this thread is not for this discussion.

Cheers
    Ryan
    Last edited by abluegrape; 12-05-2005 at 06:53 PM.

Viral8,

First welcome to WHT! Glad to hear things are working out well. Normally all we hear is the bad. Gets depressing. Hope RSHosting remains the best for you!
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

yup gd luck with them

I would have to back up viral8's comments.

I am also with rshosting and they do a terrific job. 2 years and no complaints at all, infact only recommendations. That doesnt happen very often in here!

yes if you troll my username you will see that I have posted the same comments about them elsehwere but that just shows that I am impressed!

Ryan (RCHosts) tends to go on a bit but he is part of the reason RSHosting are so good too.

Try and guess who this is Ry haha.

It is nice to hear someone happy with their host! Keep up the good work RSHosting
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

Way to dig up a three month old thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirstyGrunt
    Way to dig up a three month old thread.

Thanks. I thought that might do the job!